Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ALLERGY TATTOOS

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/allergy-tattos--is-branding-kids-with-their-medical-issues-a-good-idea--190516336.html

Just came across this article, I see many debates on here over allergies and school. What are your thoughts and opinions on this idea?!

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
karmakarma
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:10 AM

I have no kids with allergies so I could care less one way or another. Here's a bump.

ILoveBeingAMom1
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:12 AM

At first when I saw this I thought it was going to be talking about real, permanent tattoos. I don't see a problem with temporary tattoos with information this important on them.

Jennyanne322
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:14 AM
I wouldn't use it, but they are a smart idea. DS has a bunch of allergies, but he knows that he is to eat what is in his lunch box and not take anything from a friend sharing theirs. He is 6.
mommaslilmen
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:14 AM
If they are going on a vacation sure, to school no thank you. If its serious enough to need it at school get them a med alert bracelet or necklace
LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I like this idea.  And the temporary tattoos tht I've seen before, "If Lost, call: (cell phone)"

SageAdvice
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:17 AM

I think they are a good idea, I have a son with a peanut, fish and morphine allergies and I'll use what ever will keep him safe.

missmamaof4
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:18 AM

I think its a great idea

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)