Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do your LO's sneak into bed with you at night? Do you love it? Hate it?

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:17 AM
  • 316 Replies
6 moms liked this

All of my kids have gone through a phase where they want to cuddle with me in the middle of the night. I love it. We didn't co-sleep when they were babies. They've always had their beds and DH and I have always had ours. For me, there is something so sweet about this little person crawling into bed next to me and curling up with me. DH on the other hand HATES it. He just can't sleep if there is a child in our bed. He thinks he will some how crush them or something (he's not even that big), so even though I'm between him and the child he still can't sleep. So, I really don't get to sleep with my LO's very often. DH had to be at work at 6 this morning, so my 3 year old came creeping in as soon as DH was out the door and we snuggled and I slept so well!

Do you love when your LO's sneak into bed with you?

by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:18 AM
2 moms liked this
He doesn't do it often anymore simply bc there is no room but he did sleep with us for the frost three years of his life. I do expect him to start it up again once the baby gets here next year lol
Jasminemomof3
by Mrs. Ali on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Mine does that when I go to sleep. Doesn't bother SO much, he just stays sleeping and snoring lol
bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Hate it. It doesn't happen often but I never sleep well when it does.
CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope, only time he crawls into bed with us is if he's had a bad dream.

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:21 AM
5 moms liked this

I love it. My girls are teenagers and still do it sometimes. Especially if I'm sick or they are sick. :)

TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:22 AM
3 moms liked this

Oldest ds never did unless he was sick or had wet the bed.  Dd used to before I had the baby.  I loved it and hated it all at the same time.  Loved the snuggles, but hated the restriction in sleeping space lol.  Now the baby sleeps with us, and it's similar, I love the snuggles, but wish I had the freedom in sleeping and "sleeping" with dh that I used to have.  I know it won't last forever though, so I don't complain.

mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:23 AM

My lil guy doesn't do that yet because he is still in a crib. We are about to switch to a big boy bed though, so I kind of hope he will. I love to snuggle him. He was in the nicu for a long time when he was a baby, so he got used to sleeping by himself and didn't like to cosleep.

Maxi_Maxi
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:23 AM
I don't mind when he does.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:24 AM

No, how annoying. 

swishyskirt
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:24 AM
2 moms liked this

I have yet to meet my LO, but my husband and I have decided that our marriage bed is off-limits for kiddos.  When I was a kid, I slept on a palet on the floor in my parents room if I felt scared.  I turned out fine and my paretns have a rockin' marriage.  I think so long as you and your husband are in agreement, you're fine. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)