Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

2 more Chemical attacks in Syria :(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Of course nothing publicized yet....this is coming from personal sources inside the country. He's trying to wipe the people off of the planet as we all just sit back and watch.  You say this doesn't affect us but just think, he's practicing on his own people to do something in a much larger scale.  Absolutely disgusting.....

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Why do you need more confirmation? It's already happened! Whether these ones happened or not. It's that confirmation that something is wrong?!?

Quoting Bonnie_:

I need  more confirmation  than a friend of a friend...  I didn't  see any  new uploads on Youtube...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:07 PM

I'm sure it will be broadcast soon in English. 

Quoting Bonnie_:

I need  more confirmation  than a friend of a friend...  I didn't  see any  new uploads on Youtube...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:08 PM
If there is ww3 I'm glad I live on one of the most secured army bases. But this shit sucks because that means my husband will be gone a lot more.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:09 PM
3 moms liked this

We are broke as it is. This time let other countries do their parts.

BEXi
by BEXi on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Its very scary. I try not to think about it because I am terrified of what is to come.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:11 PM

If we don't stop this. It won't matter how broke the USA is...the country will no longer exist. That's why they are (finally) going to do something to stop him. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Bonnie_
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Sometimes  people  hear things wrong....   they  may  not  have been lying... just  misinformed.   In any case  we are poised to  attack... so either  way    we  most likely  will end up  at WWlll   only  because Syria  is allies with Russia... which  would suck for us...

Text-a-lot
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Wasn't the US told to stand down or else?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:12 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm sorry but why is America always the ones having to go "save" people. Let somebody else do it for a change. No wonder so many people hate us. We're always out "policing" everybody else. 

I don't see this ending well. 

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:14 PM

We stand a nice risk of that getting into it as well.

Quoting Anonymous:

If we don't stop this. It won't matter how broke the USA is...the country will no longer exist. That's why they are (finally) going to do something to stop him. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)