Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

2 more Chemical attacks in Syria :(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Of course nothing publicized yet....this is coming from personal sources inside the country. He's trying to wipe the people off of the planet as we all just sit back and watch.  You say this doesn't affect us but just think, he's practicing on his own people to do something in a much larger scale.  Absolutely disgusting.....

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Replies (141-148):
Luna091306
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:48 PM
I am so against war but it breaks my heart children are dying. :( I wish weapons like that were never made. We (humans) will be the reason we go extinct. It's sickening we can do such things to each other.
Bonnie_
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Well  I will admit  you were right.  Not two though  just one.  I'm glad  there were no deaths with the second one at least.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:42 PM

if you have a source inside syria that you communicate with you should know that the nsa is watching and recording EVERYTHING you do.

just sayin'

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:43 PM

I have no fears. 

Quoting Anonymous:

if you have a source inside syria that you communicate with you should know that the nsa is watching and recording EVERYTHING you do.

just sayin'

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:26 PM

The Quran is contradicting.  http://www.harrington-sites.com/Quran.htm

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

The Coptic churches are being burnt down by the very people the US has helped put in charge of the Egyptian government.  Every thing in the middle east has reasons. Open a Bible, or better yet, a Quran which goes into more detail. 

All of the non-middle east countries are fearing the Muslim countries uniting (which Will happen and what the US/UN are fighting to keep the Brotherhood from taking control). 

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, I don't believe I stated that was my only concern. FTR  I don't own a SUV...but if I did , so what?

I'm also the poster who was worried about the Copic Christians. Churches being burned down, women raped and children butchered. Where's your concern for them?

All this trouble in ME has unintended consequences. With food and gas prices at an all time high, we'll be seeing crime spike too. Desperate times.

Quoting Anonymous:

And that is your major concern? lol.  Forget the humans that are being massacred and lets worry about filling up the SUV's. 

Quoting Anonymous:

FILL UP YOUR GAS TANKS NOW. PRICES AT THE PUMP ARE GOING TO SOAR!!!

You believe in the Bible and Quran?

I sure do. It's one of the basic demands of Islam, to believe in the books of Allah (Torah, Bible, and Quran). Our teachings and belief is that they are all the same message...but the Torah and Bible have been too corrupted to be the exact truth any longer. That's why the Quran was sent to clear up and falsities made and to ensure that the last message (Quran) would remain complete and unaltered until the day of Judgement.   

Aireeahnah
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:33 PM
All of this scares me so much. We can barely make ends meet at home. Nobody really follows the news here because we have no cable or wifi, just phones. The boys are at work all day, only I really see most of the information. I fear that if I choose to believe the government is not out to protect it's people than those close to me will think I'm losing it. As a mother I just want to prepare to protect my family from anything. How do I even do that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:55 PM

There are no contradiction in Quran. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

The Coptic churches are being burnt down by the very people the US has helped put in charge of the Egyptian government.  Every thing in the middle east has reasons. Open a Bible, or better yet, a Quran which goes into more detail. 

All of the non-middle east countries are fearing the Muslim countries uniting (which Will happen and what the US/UN are fighting to keep the Brotherhood from taking control). 

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, I don't believe I stated that was my only concern. FTR  I don't own a SUV...but if I did , so what?

I'm also the poster who was worried about the Copic Christians. Churches being burned down, women raped and children butchered. Where's your concern for them?

All this trouble in ME has unintended consequences. With food and gas prices at an all time high, we'll be seeing crime spike too. Desperate times.

Quoting Anonymous:

And that is your major concern? lol.  Forget the humans that are being massacred and lets worry about filling up the SUV's. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I sure do. It's one of the basic demands of Islam, to believe in the books of Allah (Torah, Bible, and Quran). Our teachings and belief is that they are all the same message...but the Torah and Bible have been too corrupted to be the exact truth any longer. That's why the Quran was sent to clear up and falsities made and to ensure that the last message (Quran) would remain complete and unaltered until the day of Judgement.   

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Aug. 29, 2013 at 1:05 PM

think what you want,  

Quoting Anonymous:

There are no contradiction in Quran. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)