Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

2 more Chemical attacks in Syria :(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Of course nothing publicized yet....this is coming from personal sources inside the country. He's trying to wipe the people off of the planet as we all just sit back and watch.  You say this doesn't affect us but just think, he's practicing on his own people to do something in a much larger scale.  Absolutely disgusting.....

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Who is going to lend us more money then? And who is going to pay our debt? I understand that we have to stop those psycho but our hands are tight right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

If we don't stop this. It won't matter how broke the USA is...the country will no longer exist. That's why they are (finally) going to do something to stop him. 

Quoting Anonymous:

We are broke as it is. This time let other countries do their parts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:15 PM

My source is reliable. They are inside the country dealing with it. It's going to suck for everyone, not just us. 

Quoting Bonnie_:

Sometimes  people  hear things wrong....   they  may  not  have been lying... just  misinformed.   In any case  we are poised to  attack... so either  way    we  most likely  will end up  at WWlll   only  because Syria  is allies with Russia... which  would suck for us...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Then could you give more details?

Quoting Anonymous:

My source is reliable. They are inside the country dealing with it. It's going to suck for everyone, not just us. 

Quoting Bonnie_:

Sometimes  people  hear things wrong....   they  may  not  have been lying... just  misinformed.   In any case  we are poised to  attack... so either  way    we  most likely  will end up  at WWlll   only  because Syria  is allies with Russia... which  would suck for us...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:17 PM

The country will have no debt if we are all dead. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Who is going to lend us more money then? And who is going to pay our debt? I understand that we have to stop those psycho but our hands are tight right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

If we don't stop this. It won't matter how broke the USA is...the country will no longer exist. That's why they are (finally) going to do something to stop him. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Bonnie_
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Tell that to the illegals  who  keep sneaking  across the borders by the thousands  expecting  welfare and food stamps and free medical..... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Not more than I have given. I'm sure it will be broadcast soon.....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Bonnie_:

AprilDJC
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:18 PM
I would believe that! But some people on here won't believe anything without "links" or news stories. It sucks, the direction this world is headed. I read the blog from the Syrian freedom fighter, it is so sad what they go through, and when he describes daily life, it's like reading a fiction dystopian novel.

Quoting Anonymous:

As I said, this came from a personal source inside the country.  It hasn't been publicized yet. 

Quoting Louweezymarie:

Source?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:18 PM

If all of us are dead, it will be the end of the world.

Quoting Anonymous:

The country will have no debt if we are all dead. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:18 PM

What does that have to do with innocent people being massacred in another country?

Quoting Bonnie_:

Tell that to the illegals  who  keep sneaking  across the borders by the thousands  expecting  welfare and food stamps and free medical..... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:20 PM
So the only details you have are that it has or will happen? Are involved in the attacks? If you have talked to people, they must have told you something more than that. Where exactly?

Quoting Anonymous:

Not more than I have given. I'm sure it will be broadcast soon.....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Bonnie_:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)