Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

2 more Chemical attacks in Syria :(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Of course nothing publicized yet....this is coming from personal sources inside the country. He's trying to wipe the people off of the planet as we all just sit back and watch.  You say this doesn't affect us but just think, he's practicing on his own people to do something in a much larger scale.  Absolutely disgusting.....

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:26 PM
We're overdue for WWIII.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Didn't even think of it at the time. I quickly passed by it on my way to the diapers and just thought of it now. Just mentioned it to my so too cuz this post. He said "theyre starting that up again?" And shook his head.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Quoting Anonymous:

I saw emergency food ration buckets in walmart today for 65 $ a piece. Whatcha think is gonna happen?

What the hell? You should have taken a pic. I would love to see what it was.

Sparta.
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Scary
copperked
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Considering that US news outlets didn't even release the fact that Michael Jackson was dead until 9 hours after foreign news outlets did, I do not ever trust our news to tell the pure and honest truth in a timely manner. Even John Kerry said our government has more information on the attacks we already "suspect" but they won't be releasing that information until "the coming days." (BBC) The UN is talking action but Russia has warned against it and China is siding with Russia. Yes, hug your loved ones tight, because we are not being tks the whole story yet and we have no way of knowing what us going to come of this.
cLanief
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Nope. So dead serious I won't hit anon. I live in port orchard, wa.

Quoting D.O.E.:

you gotta be kidding! right?

Quoting Anonymous:

I saw emergency food ration buckets in walmart today for 65 $ a piece. Whatcha think is gonna happen?

D.O.E.
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Russia hasinsinuated that perhaps americans are beind the attacks. 

the usa is supporting the rebels, and it is being said the rebels used weapons provided by the usa to create a false flag event

i dont know what to believe anymore

Quoting AprilDJC:

Which is good except for the fact that Russia is warning the US NOT to attack Syria. That worries me slightly.

Quoting Anonymous:

If we don't stop this. It won't matter how broke the USA is...the country will no longer exist. That's why they are (finally) going to do something to stop him. 

Quoting Anonymous:

We are broke as it is. This time let other countries do their parts.

cLanief
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:32 PM
That would not surprise me one bit. Syria has been a thorn in the side of the world for a long time so someone framing to start an attack isn't a shocking thought.

Quoting D.O.E.:

Russia hasinsinuated that perhaps americans are beind the attacks. 

the usa is supporting the rebels, and it is being said the rebels used weapons provided by the usa to create a false flag event

i dont know what to believe anymore

Quoting AprilDJC:

Which is good except for the fact that Russia is warning the US NOT to attack Syria. That worries me slightly.

Quoting Anonymous:

If we don't stop this. It won't matter how broke the USA is...the country will no longer exist. That's why they are (finally) going to do something to stop him. 

Quoting Anonymous:

We are broke as it is. This time let other countries do their parts.

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Russia has made it very clear what happens if we don't stand down, China will back them . Unless we want problems here on our own soil we need to stay out of it !
JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:36 PM
China and Russia aren't going to mess with us. Don't worry.

Quoting copperked:

Considering that US news outlets didn't even release the fact that Michael Jackson was dead until 9 hours after foreign news outlets did, I do not ever trust our news to tell the pure and honest truth in a timely manner. Even John Kerry said our government has more information on the attacks we already "suspect" but they won't be releasing that information until "the coming days." (BBC) The UN is talking action but Russia has warned against it and China is siding with Russia. Yes, hug your loved ones tight, because we are not being tks the whole story yet and we have no way of knowing what us going to come of this.
JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Fiscally china can't do shit. This does suck though.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Russia has made it very clear what happens if we don't stand down, China will back them . Unless we want problems here on our own soil we need to stay out of it !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)