Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so now russia and china will come after us!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
If we attack Syria! This scares the shit out of me!! The whole USA could be wiped out by nuclear bombs! Anyone else scared about this? Its causing me major panick and anxiety!
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Replies (301-307):
MarriedMyPrince
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:15 PM
well the christain faith is not to be debated. Obviously you are so far gone you can't be saved. Oh and thanks for saying my God is so close minded. Funny you say that when he created You, everyone else, the heavens and the earth, space and all that's in them. Yep. If my God is so close minded, tell me can you make a planets, and put life on them? When you can do better than my God then you can call him close minded. Nah Christianity is far from evil. You obviously no nothing about it or ever believed in it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its scary how all Christians sound the same. The same typical Christian "preaching". So narrow-minded. And blind. Sometimes I have to wonder if Christianity is not evil in and of itself.

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

seeing is not believing, ( it is to this world though) on the contrary, believing is seeing! My faith is not blind at all. Anyone who don't believe that Jesus Christ is the worlds Savior is rejecting God who is everyone's Creator. And the father of Christ. So yes the Jewish people and anyone else that says and believes the Christ is not the Savior, is not for God. But the only one protected by a complete disaster is Isreal and the Jewish people that live their. GOD LOVES THEM SO MUCH! BECAUSE HE CHOSE THEM. Everyone where else in this world is at risk of complete disaster. As far as prophecy there is only one way to understand it. We have to study it. Sometimes even ask God for the understanding. We have too trust and believe that what God says is true. We have to choose to see and not be blind, and choose to hear and not be deaf. Yes lots of prophecy has come true. Says in the Bible that God will scatter the Jewish people then some time later bring them back to Israel. He did both! He said that Damascus would encounter lots of trouble and they have. This has has not happened yet, but Damascus will become a runis heap. A deserted land. By the looks of it its on its way. Jesus also said that in the end times before he comes back for his bride( saints Christians) there will be war and rumors of war. There is! There will earthquakes,and famine in diverse places.

There is! He also said that you will know he is coming soon for his bride when you see signs in the sun, the stars, the moon. Some of this has happened and the rest will. Most of the prophecy is pretty self explanatory. Jesus Christ himself said that most the world would be blind and deaf to hear the truth. I know The only ones that can hear and see it are Christians. Not the fake ones. But the true ones, the ones that are God's children. We can all choose to be God's children. but that means we have to against this world and all its evil God rejecting ways, and for God and all his righteous ways. Its not the easiest thing to do because God will test his children's faith, even in the most scary of situations to the most small of them. Nothing is impossible through Christ God's son. And we can't get to the father without going through the sun. Jesus said that too.

Quoting Anonymous:

So what you're basically saying is you blindly follow a religion, and that's just that. Right?

I'm very well aware of what Christians believe, as I was raised one. And until mid adulthood, never questioned it. Not everything in the Bible is prophetized. Not everything in the Bible is accurate. There's a lot of broad statements, that allow the Bible to be interpreted in a million different ways. Jews don't reject god, they reject the idea that Christ is a savior.

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Well yes Christians do believe in the new and old testament.we believe that the Bible as a whole is the only true Bible. Jewish people only believe in the1st half of the Bible (old testament.) Which is before Christ. Christ our saviour was born into being a Jew. Like I said I don't know 100% why. But I can take a guess. Maybe God saw them as a people that needed him the most. If you read the old testament they were pretty awful against God. Also he knew that they would continue to reject God and continue to not believe that Christ is our Savior. Our God is a mercyful God and he has mercy on his chosen people. As humans, sinful in nature we dont understand how to be mercyful to others. Fyi while Christ was on earth saved and brought many Jews to God. Just as he is still doing with lots of different people in this world today. Jews and gentiles alike. We will all see soon enough that the Christian (gentiles) faith in Christ and the word of God as a whole. Were not crazy. As the world like to make us out to be. In fact if people would stop choosing to be blind and deaf, they could see that all the major events of the middle east and with Israel and other world wide events are all prophesied in the Bible. But the world don't want to see or hear. all this was also prophesied in the Bible by Christ himself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Everything you're stating is according to the Christian Bible. Which Jews do not follow. You can't be foolish enough to believe that only the Christian Bible is the true Bible, can you?

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

It does not matter if the Jewish people believe that they are God's chosen people or nation. Because God says that they are in the Bible. That he will never let them be completely destroyed. Yes I know that the Jewish religion does not believe that Jesus Christ is the savior. As far as I know they believe him to be a prophet like the other ones. Israel as a nation and Jewish people there have rejected and rebeled against God since they were they were created. Nobody truly understands why God chose the Jewish people Of Israel as his own. But this is the nationality in which Jesus Christ born into so that's why I guess. Anyway nobody's breaking your arm making you believe what God says to be true. It does not matter if this world agrees to believe what Jesus Christ and God Himself said. Everything that has ever been prophesied, has already came true, is coming true now, and it will come true the end. Whether or not people on this planet believe it makes no difference. It does make a difference for the ones that do believe in Gods wor, because they are the only ones that know what's going on. SO as for you you can continue to believe what you want to believe. God gave us free will to do as we choose. This is the only way he truly knows who is his followers and who's not. Who is with him and who is against him .

Quoting Anonymous:

You do realize its only the Christian religion that believes that, right? Jews don't believe they are the "chosen" people. They also don't believe Christ will return in some elaborate fashion, because Christ isn't a savior.

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Yes you are right there is no better prepared army than one with God on there side. Yes I can understand that you may feel sorry for the Jews else where in this world because they may be attacked and killed. Reminds me of how Christians are attacked and killed also. All over the world and even in the USA. We aren't God's chosen people (Jews) or nation (Isreal) but are definitely a Child of God.

Quoting TableforSeven:

As I said before, I'm not scared.  I know I am in the safest place for me.  I am more worried for Jews living elsewhere in the world because when the shit hits the fan - other nations are going to go after the Jews living among them.  At least in Israel, I have the IDF protecting me.....and there is no better, more prepared, Army than one with G-d on their side.

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Gods word says that Israel is his land and the Jews are his chosen people. Israel will be attacked and the most hated nation on the planet earth until he comes back. But the word also said that Israel will never be destroyed! God won't allow it. Plus they are fully armed with nuclear weapons and then some. Yes it may be scary to live their in the midst of all this chaos but rest assured that God is still looking out for Israel. I wish the USA 's goverment would support Israel more than they have been lately. Seems like we here in the US have been wishy washy with Israel.

Quoting TableforSeven:

Like I've said to others....the American media reports only what they think about Israel....which is, most often, NOT based on facts. :-)  

We have only been living here for 11.5 months - but were fully-aware of where we were moving when we arrived.  The town we live in was last bombed in 2006 - the fence around DD#2's school (which is directly across the street from our apartment) still has shrapnel holes in it from one of the blasts.  Our town was also the sight of a massacre in the early 70s when terrorists took over a school and killed many children and teachers.  

But, even knowing all of this - we WANTED to move here.  We feel very strongly that Israel is where we belong and the hissy-fits and threats of those surrounding us - who have never been shy about stating how much they HATE us - aren't going to scare us (my family) away.

Quoting hautemama83:

Interesting....I didn't know it was a regular occurrence. Gotta love our sensationalized media here huh? Lol. I think we talk.and worry more about Israel here, than you do there. I can say one thing, there are plenty of modern day "prophets" that talk only about Israel, as of late.

I'm glad you all have a plan, and safety. I would kinda assume you're rather used to being a target by now. Kwim?

Quoting TableforSeven:

Handing out gas masks isn't new.  Everyone living in Israel (including the Arab who we Israelis supposedly torture and discriminate against) can get a gas mask - completely free of charge.  This has been policy for a very long time.  Even when arriving during a "time of peace" new immigrants are encouraged to get their gas masks as soon as possible upon arrival (we got ours last October).  The media just makes a big deal of it at times like this....which is easy because many Israelis don't bother getting their masks until something is going on around us.

While I am not excited....I'm not really terrified either.  I know the IDF (Israeli Defense Force) is watching over me and my family.  We live about 6 miles from the Lebenese boarder - fighter jets on patrol are a common sight in my town.  We have definitely been hearing a lot more the last few days....but, honestly, that just makes me feel safer, not more scared.  We also have the Iron Dome keeping watch (it was used in my area a few days ago when a terrorist group fired missiles toward a town near-by).  Knowing that it is up and running also adds to my feeling of safety.

Of course....with all of that said.  We have our gas masks in a handy spot.  Have our emergency supplies at the ready.  And are funny prepared if the need arises to get to the bomb shelter (the one for our house being right across the sidewalk from us) even in the middle of the night.  The kids are also well prepared to seek shelter at school or even if they are out around town when the sirens go off.

Quoting hautemama83:

That has to be terrifying for you. I read today they're passing out gas masks all over Israel. Although Netanyahu seems confident.

Quoting TableforSeven:

OP - Dont worry, dear.  You are safe in America.  It has been threatened that if the US and their allies attack Syria that Russia and company will destroy Tel Aviv.  You know....because Israel is OBVIOUSLY behind everything that happens in the world.  Stupid, stupid people!!! (Not calling you stupid, OP, I'm talking about the damn governments.)

Do you and your family have your gas masks?  Me and mine do.  Like I said, don't worry, OP....YOU are perfectly safe.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:26 PM
You mean religion. That's all it is. And why can't it be debated? Its disappointing you cannot give even a simple objective answer? Far gone? Lol...not at all. I very much believe in God. I do not believe Christianity. Also I never said "your God" or any other God was close minded. I said that about your religion, and specifically you. Perhaps its your comprehension skills that's off here. Its funny how you have seemingly gotten insulted by what I've said. Yet on that same note, you've insulted other beliefs and religions. Like I said, its the typical Christian mentality. If I were you, I wouldn't be questioning others knowledge of my religion. I'd be questioning my own....

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

well the christain faith is not to be debated. Obviously you are so far gone you can't be saved. Oh and thanks for saying my God is so close minded. Funny you say that when he created You, everyone else, the heavens and the earth, space and all that's in them. Yep. If my God is so close minded, tell me can you make a planets, and put life on them? When you can do better than my God then you can call him close minded. Nah Christianity is far from evil. You obviously no nothing about it or ever believed in it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its scary how all Christians sound the same. The same typical Christian "preaching". So narrow-minded. And blind. Sometimes I have to wonder if Christianity is not evil in and of itself.

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

seeing is not believing, ( it is to this world though) on the contrary, believing is seeing! My faith is not blind at all. Anyone who don't believe that Jesus Christ is the worlds Savior is rejecting God who is everyone's Creator. And the father of Christ. So yes the Jewish people and anyone else that says and believes the Christ is not the Savior, is not for God. But the only one protected by a complete disaster is Isreal and the Jewish people that live their. GOD LOVES THEM SO MUCH! BECAUSE HE CHOSE THEM. Everyone where else in this world is at risk of complete disaster. As far as prophecy there is only one way to understand it. We have to study it. Sometimes even ask God for the understanding. We have too trust and believe that what God says is true. We have to choose to see and not be blind, and choose to hear and not be deaf. Yes lots of prophecy has come true. Says in the Bible that God will scatter the Jewish people then some time later bring them back to Israel. He did both! He said that Damascus would encounter lots of trouble and they have. This has has not happened yet, but Damascus will become a runis heap. A deserted land. By the looks of it its on its way. Jesus also said that in the end times before he comes back for his bride( saints Christians) there will be war and rumors of war. There is! There will earthquakes,and famine in diverse places.

There is! He also said that you will know he is coming soon for his bride when you see signs in the sun, the stars, the moon. Some of this has happened and the rest will. Most of the prophecy is pretty self explanatory. Jesus Christ himself said that most the world would be blind and deaf to hear the truth. I know The only ones that can hear and see it are Christians. Not the fake ones. But the true ones, the ones that are God's children. We can all choose to be God's children. but that means we have to against this world and all its evil God rejecting ways, and for God and all his righteous ways. Its not the easiest thing to do because God will test his children's faith, even in the most scary of situations to the most small of them. Nothing is impossible through Christ God's son. And we can't get to the father without going through the sun. Jesus said that too.

Quoting Anonymous:

So what you're basically saying is you blindly follow a religion, and that's just that. Right?

I'm very well aware of what Christians believe, as I was raised one. And until mid adulthood, never questioned it. Not everything in the Bible is prophetized. Not everything in the Bible is accurate. There's a lot of broad statements, that allow the Bible to be interpreted in a million different ways. Jews don't reject god, they reject the idea that Christ is a savior.

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Well yes Christians do believe in the new and old testament.we believe that the Bible as a whole is the only true Bible. Jewish people only believe in the1st half of the Bible (old testament.) Which is before Christ. Christ our saviour was born into being a Jew. Like I said I don't know 100% why. But I can take a guess. Maybe God saw them as a people that needed him the most. If you read the old testament they were pretty awful against God. Also he knew that they would continue to reject God and continue to not believe that Christ is our Savior. Our God is a mercyful God and he has mercy on his chosen people. As humans, sinful in nature we dont understand how to be mercyful to others. Fyi while Christ was on earth saved and brought many Jews to God. Just as he is still doing with lots of different people in this world today. Jews and gentiles alike. We will all see soon enough that the Christian (gentiles) faith in Christ and the word of God as a whole. Were not crazy. As the world like to make us out to be. In fact if people would stop choosing to be blind and deaf, they could see that all the major events of the middle east and with Israel and other world wide events are all prophesied in the Bible. But the world don't want to see or hear. all this was also prophesied in the Bible by Christ himself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Everything you're stating is according to the Christian Bible. Which Jews do not follow. You can't be foolish enough to believe that only the Christian Bible is the true Bible, can you?

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

It does not matter if the Jewish people believe that they are God's chosen people or nation. Because God says that they are in the Bible. That he will never let them be completely destroyed. Yes I know that the Jewish religion does not believe that Jesus Christ is the savior. As far as I know they believe him to be a prophet like the other ones. Israel as a nation and Jewish people there have rejected and rebeled against God since they were they were created. Nobody truly understands why God chose the Jewish people Of Israel as his own. But this is the nationality in which Jesus Christ born into so that's why I guess. Anyway nobody's breaking your arm making you believe what God says to be true. It does not matter if this world agrees to believe what Jesus Christ and God Himself said. Everything that has ever been prophesied, has already came true, is coming true now, and it will come true the end. Whether or not people on this planet believe it makes no difference. It does make a difference for the ones that do believe in Gods wor, because they are the only ones that know what's going on. SO as for you you can continue to believe what you want to believe. God gave us free will to do as we choose. This is the only way he truly knows who is his followers and who's not. Who is with him and who is against him .

Quoting Anonymous:

You do realize its only the Christian religion that believes that, right? Jews don't believe they are the "chosen" people. They also don't believe Christ will return in some elaborate fashion, because Christ isn't a savior.

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Yes you are right there is no better prepared army than one with God on there side. Yes I can understand that you may feel sorry for the Jews else where in this world because they may be attacked and killed. Reminds me of how Christians are attacked and killed also. All over the world and even in the USA. We aren't God's chosen people (Jews) or nation (Isreal) but are definitely a Child of God.

Quoting TableforSeven:

As I said before, I'm not scared.  I know I am in the safest place for me.  I am more worried for Jews living elsewhere in the world because when the shit hits the fan - other nations are going to go after the Jews living among them.  At least in Israel, I have the IDF protecting me.....and there is no better, more prepared, Army than one with G-d on their side.

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Gods word says that Israel is his land and the Jews are his chosen people. Israel will be attacked and the most hated nation on the planet earth until he comes back. But the word also said that Israel will never be destroyed! God won't allow it. Plus they are fully armed with nuclear weapons and then some. Yes it may be scary to live their in the midst of all this chaos but rest assured that God is still looking out for Israel. I wish the USA 's goverment would support Israel more than they have been lately. Seems like we here in the US have been wishy washy with Israel.

Quoting TableforSeven:

Like I've said to others....the American media reports only what they think about Israel....which is, most often, NOT based on facts. :-)  

We have only been living here for 11.5 months - but were fully-aware of where we were moving when we arrived.  The town we live in was last bombed in 2006 - the fence around DD#2's school (which is directly across the street from our apartment) still has shrapnel holes in it from one of the blasts.  Our town was also the sight of a massacre in the early 70s when terrorists took over a school and killed many children and teachers.  

But, even knowing all of this - we WANTED to move here.  We feel very strongly that Israel is where we belong and the hissy-fits and threats of those surrounding us - who have never been shy about stating how much they HATE us - aren't going to scare us (my family) away.

Quoting hautemama83:

Interesting....I didn't know it was a regular occurrence. Gotta love our sensationalized media here huh? Lol. I think we talk.and worry more about Israel here, than you do there. I can say one thing, there are plenty of modern day "prophets" that talk only about Israel, as of late.

I'm glad you all have a plan, and safety. I would kinda assume you're rather used to being a target by now. Kwim?

Quoting TableforSeven:

Handing out gas masks isn't new.  Everyone living in Israel (including the Arab who we Israelis supposedly torture and discriminate against) can get a gas mask - completely free of charge.  This has been policy for a very long time.  Even when arriving during a "time of peace" new immigrants are encouraged to get their gas masks as soon as possible upon arrival (we got ours last October).  The media just makes a big deal of it at times like this....which is easy because many Israelis don't bother getting their masks until something is going on around us.

While I am not excited....I'm not really terrified either.  I know the IDF (Israeli Defense Force) is watching over me and my family.  We live about 6 miles from the Lebenese boarder - fighter jets on patrol are a common sight in my town.  We have definitely been hearing a lot more the last few days....but, honestly, that just makes me feel safer, not more scared.  We also have the Iron Dome keeping watch (it was used in my area a few days ago when a terrorist group fired missiles toward a town near-by).  Knowing that it is up and running also adds to my feeling of safety.

Of course....with all of that said.  We have our gas masks in a handy spot.  Have our emergency supplies at the ready.  And are funny prepared if the need arises to get to the bomb shelter (the one for our house being right across the sidewalk from us) even in the middle of the night.  The kids are also well prepared to seek shelter at school or even if they are out around town when the sirens go off.

Quoting hautemama83:

That has to be terrifying for you. I read today they're passing out gas masks all over Israel. Although Netanyahu seems confident.

Quoting TableforSeven:

OP - Dont worry, dear.  You are safe in America.  It has been threatened that if the US and their allies attack Syria that Russia and company will destroy Tel Aviv.  You know....because Israel is OBVIOUSLY behind everything that happens in the world.  Stupid, stupid people!!! (Not calling you stupid, OP, I'm talking about the damn governments.)

Do you and your family have your gas masks?  Me and mine do.  Like I said, don't worry, OP....YOU are perfectly safe.

MarriedMyPrince
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Ok so you believe in "the one and only God ". Creator of everything ..right? But you don't believe in God the same way Christians do .. So in what way do you believe in him?

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean religion. That's all it is. And why can't it be debated? Its disappointing you cannot give even a simple objective answer? Far gone? Lol...not at all. I very much believe in God. I do not believe Christianity. Also I never said "your God" or any other God was close minded. I said that about your religion, and specifically you. Perhaps its your comprehension skills that's off here. Its funny how you have seemingly gotten insulted by what I've said. Yet on that same note, you've insulted other beliefs and religions. Like I said, its the typical Christian mentality. If I were you, I wouldn't be questioning others knowledge of my religion. I'd be questioning my own....

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Quoting TableforSeven:

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Quoting TableforSeven:

Quoting hautemama83:

Quoting TableforSeven:

Quoting hautemama83:

Quoting TableforSeven:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:16 PM
What do you mean "in what way"?

If you're implicating what rules or faith I have, I don't have any. I believe in God the way I choose, not the way any religion tells me I should. And certainly not in any way a story book tells me I should. If my beliefs had to be specific, Judaism would be what religion is closest to my beliefs.

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Ok so you believe in "the one and only God ". Creator of everything ..right? But you don't believe in God the same way Christians do .. So in what way do you believe in him?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Quoting TableforSeven:

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Quoting TableforSeven:

Quoting hautemama83:

Quoting TableforSeven:

Quoting hautemama83:

Quoting TableforSeven:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 40 on Nov. 24, 2013 at 8:11 AM

It will be mandated that you take your SB vaccines. Your small pox/black plague vaccines.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Nov. 28, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Yes, our government has that effect on people everywhere. I'd say our government better start checking its privilege or we will be obliterated and our own government will be responsible for that. 

imandia4
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2013 at 12:06 PM
US has ways of finding out truth. If we were to be attacked by Russia or any other country with automic bombs, the US would know. US would also take care of that threat. Also US would sheild that info from the population.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN