Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How would you feel about dh hanging out with a stripper?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:33 AM
  • 64 Replies
Dh and I have a room mate who parties often and hangs out with strippers. He has brought them "home" a few times... I haven't met them ever. Anyways, room mate wants dh to hang out with him and one of his stripper friends on a day I already have something going on. Dh is supposed to be watching dd.. But wants to drop her off so he can go out with them. I told him no. I'm not comftorable with it. What do you think?
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daisybaby91
by lipstick on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Id say no way. Wtf!
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:34 AM

That would be a big HELL NO!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:35 AM

I would let him because I trust him but I know he is not stupid enough to put himself around temtation so he prob would not. I don't trust MOST strippers. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:35 AM
the fact that he'd actually go would bother me more than the actual act of hanging out.
that's not really appropriate...

and hang out...?
what are we, 16?
Punchyobuns
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this

How'd that convo go? Hey honey, I know I'm supposed to watching our kid on Friday, but I really wanna hang out with strippers instead. Why would he even ask?

piratehooker
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:36 AM
That's fucked
I'd say no
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Lol my best friend is a stripper. My roommate works as a bouncer in a strip club and DH works at a bar and because of his and roommates schedule dh will usually go and kick it at the club for an hr and just wait for our roommate to get off work so that they can drive home together. I am not uncomfortable with it what so ever but that is just the relationship dh and i have.

nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Mine wouldn't even want to. But if he wanted to ditch our dd to hang out with one it would be a big hell no.
NiCo86
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
so him and his friend hanging out with two strippers

not something a married man should do, whether or not they're strippers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:37 AM

Not only no but HELLS NO. NO. How can he even ask that question?! He should automatically know that isn't ok.. Ugg. I would have slapped him across the face for even daring to ask.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)