Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm tired of all this Miley Cyrus crap.

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:11 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

I now have one of her god awful songs stuck in my head, and will soon meet my passing due to excessive bleeding from the ears, or possibly poisoning from the bleach I will now have to pour into them to eradicate it. 

I Blame you, Cafemom. I blame you.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kazoo22
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:23 AM

I still don't know any of her songs. I consider myself blessed. 

rfhsure
by beast mode on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Kazoo22:

I still don't know any of her songs. I consider myself blessed. 

blessed be thee, who has not yet been tainted by the sinful impurities of the ear we may only know as Miley Cyrus. 

Please, anoint me with this gift.

I'm  desperate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:26 AM
I can't even remember her song I know the name of it, but I just can't hear the melody. I guess I'm lucky. Lol Hmm listen to some Psy? His songs are brain glue.
Lalalie
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:26 AM

Yeah, the only song of hers I've heard is that 'this is our house, something, something' one that everyone is talking about with that... um, performance? I watched it. Like twice. I ... Mind blown. Not in a good way.

rfhsure
by beast mode on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:28 AM

that's the one! And the worst part is; all I know is the 'we can't stop' part. It's just 'we can't stop, and we won't stop' over..and over.....and over again. It's like the song is mocking me.

Quoting Lalalie:

Yeah, the only song of hers I've heard is that 'this is our house, something, something' one that everyone is talking about with that... um, performance? I watched it. Like twice. I ... Mind blown. Not in a good way.

rfhsure
by beast mode on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:29 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I can't even remember her song I know the name of it, but I just can't hear the melody. I guess I'm lucky. Lol Hmm listen to some Psy? His songs are brain glue.
I need something heavy duty. Like brain Raid!(tm)
NiCo86
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:31 AM
I honestly have never heard one of her songs (that I'm aware of)
rfhsure
by beast mode on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:32 AM

I don't believe in god, but a miracle like that would be enough to change my mind.

Quoting NiCo86:

I honestly have never heard one of her songs (that I'm aware of)

Lalalie
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:34 AM

Haha oh yeah, that part and the this is our house part stuck in my head. All the other parts I just zoned out for because I was like... in shock over the performance. I don't watch those performances often but um, I did not find that to be much of a performance. I mean, I just don't even know. I don't have enough words to describe my shock.

But yeah, cheers...

We can't stop, we won't stop... yes, it will NEVER stop. -.-

Quoting rfhsure:

that's the one! And the worst part is; all I know is the 'we can't stop' part. It's just 'we can't stop, and we won't stop' over..and over.....and over again. It's like the song is mocking me.

Quoting Lalalie:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:34 AM

BUT BUT you made another post about it, LMAOOOOOOO

I'M A SURVIVOR OF THE GREAT CAFEMOM CLEANSE OF 2013

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)