Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pics,stories, and secrets

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:19 AM
  • 33 Replies

Post a picture of you and your sibling :) This is me and my older brother.

Bonus: Tell a secret/story about your sibling. My older brother is a tough, big prison guard who has a stuffed otter. His name is Kevin, but we call him K-Furr for short. (Like K-Fed lol) One day I took a bunch of pictures of me doing gruesome things to Kevin(like pretending like I was going to cut off his tail and things like that), had them developed, and sent them to him via snail mail haha. In return, I woke up and went outside to check the mail one day and saw this as SOON as I stepped off the porch. My favorite teddy bear was hanging from my roof by his neck with a flag saying "K-Fed shall not die in vain!" stuck out of him. My neighbors have to think we are freaks. (Yes, we still do silly things like this.)

And yes, the color of the wall is AWFUL! We're painting it after we finish the living room and master bedroom) He's leaning back in the first pic because he was too tall for the camera to get us both. In the 2nd he did like a semi-trust fall that DH caught at a good moment

lol.

In case you can't tell that's my dog doubling as a face warmer. Oh and my cat, photo bombing :)

I posted these photos awhile back but didn't get many photos in return, so let's see and hear about your siblings!

by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bcoll
by Brandi on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:21 AM

I don't have any pics with all my brothers :/

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:22 AM

How many do you have? I have a younger and an older, but I don't see my younger much.

DH has 8 siblings. They've been trying to get a pic of all the kids/siblings and their spouses together for awhile.

Quoting bcoll:

bcoll
by Brandi on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:26 AM

I have 5 brothers. 3 older, 2 younger. Dh is one of 5 children, and we are expecting our 8th child this winter. I'd love a group shot like that but...yeah, you know. lol

Quoting Danapopcorn:

How many do you have? I have a younger and an older, but I don't see my younger much.

DH has 8 siblings. They've been trying to get a pic of all the kids/siblings and their spouses together for awhile.

Quoting bcoll:

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:27 AM

Apparently, Dh's family has been trying for years so good luck. (Oh,and they also want all of the grandkids in it....and they also want it to be a good picture with everybody smiling and nobody being blocked...and no child crying or looking away... LOL....yeeeeeeah) 

Quoting bcoll:

I have 5 brothers. 3 older, 2 younger. Dh is one of 5 children, and we are expecting our 8th child this winter. I'd love a group shot like that but...yeah, you know. lol

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Quoting bcoll:

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:32 AM

Bumpity bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:49 AM

Im the one on the right. This is at our major airport and I was on my way back home to NY. We dont speak anymore...havent in almost 5 years.

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:50 AM

Aw why not :(?

Quoting Anonymous:

Im the one on the right. This is at our major airport and I was on my way back home to NY. We dont speak anymore...havent in almost 5 years.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:57 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:58 AM

She and my mother are raging alcoholics, sleep with and move in with men for their money but when the money runs out, my sister dumps the guy because she has saved her money the entire time she was living with them. My mother usually gets left in whatever house the guy rented with her in it and takes off because she is NUTS. My sister came to my hospital room the day after my son died and talked about how she'd abort her babies because she was sleeping around and didnt know who the father was....I could go on all night. I tried for many years to make things work with both of them. Five years ago, I hit my limit and have been MUCH happier ever since. ;) 

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Aw why not :(?

Quoting Anonymous:

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:00 AM
1 mom liked this

-_- you are just the worst kind of person.

Quoting Sassy762:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)