Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

daily gratitude post

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:35 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

Today I'm grateful for getting my place clean, getting my textbook, singing with my friend, hanging out with my other friend, my baby having so much fun with them, how affectionate shes been getting, finallly getting my yummy tea, her bracelets and my book in the mail! feeling okay about J, seeing someone i didn't think cared had reached out quite a while ago, fall beginning, starting my classes soon, full week of hanging with great people, still some time off, playing dolls with my lil sweetie.

by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:36 AM
3 moms liked this

I'm grateful for drama. I'm grateful for all the entertainment I get in this group. 

NiCo86
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:38 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm grateful for my job! now that my DH is passed, and I was a SAHM at the time, I am thankful to br bringing in an income.

I'm grateful that my oldest is taking to the back to school routine so easily and taking responsibility for his school work.

I'm grateful to have such great friends and family.

I'm grateful for the support that I have found through this site.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:38 AM
2 moms liked this

Um i'm thankful for my many friends in this group whom have stuck by my side and supported me through it all ♥☺♥

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm thankful that my dd has been healthy all year. That my husband is so amazing. We have a beautiful home two stable jobs.

We are so blessed
skittlefart
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I just had an amazing bowl of tomato soup....my stomach thanks me very much..

photo Nickysilly_zps1bdda502.jpg
LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm thankful that my maid showed up because I didn't want to do dishes or laundry.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:54 AM
2 moms liked this

i'm thankful for you ~ you keep posting pictures of that purdy baby of yours!  Everytime I see it I smileeee so big :D >>cheesy grin<<

Quoting skittlefart:

skittlefart
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:05 AM

He takes it all in too ;D just wait!!! My new baby is coming next Thursday...I'm so excited :) gonna have new pics of my boys and you better believe ill be spamming cm with them.

did you get baptized with your son yet? How you feelin by the way????

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

i'm thankful for you ~ you keep posting pictures of that purdy baby of yours!  Everytime I see it I smileeee so big :D >>cheesy grin<<

Quoting skittlefart:

photo Nickysilly_zps1bdda502.jpg
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:07 AM

After all this time it did not click in my brain that you are pregnant.  Lol.  I feel like a crappy friend now :(  I caaaaaaaaan't wait to see pics!!  He's gonna be an awesome big brother :)

Yes we did.  Naeem did great.  Everyone was ooh'ing and aah'ing lol.  He's my brave lil solider :)  As for me...  i've been better but it could be worse.  I see my obgyn tomorrow in hopes of them taking everything out lol..  aunt flo harasses me 2-3 times a month so if i can get this done it will solve a lot of issues :P

Quoting skittlefart:

He takes it all in too ;D just wait!!! My new baby is coming next Thursday...I'm so excited :) gonna have new pics of my boys and you better believe ill be spamming cm with them.

did you get baptized with your son yet? How you feelin by the way????

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Quoting skittlefart:

JulietAngel89
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:11 AM

today I am greatful for cleaning my bed linen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN