Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

pinkhart has left the building....  you meanies >:(

by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:52 AM
Replies (161-165):
JBiiirdD
by No Day but Today on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:38 AM
I caught the pic late this morning. This is why I don't post pictures on here. Haven't people learned that by now? Didn't read the comments, but I can imagine what was said.
scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Where is her godd bye post?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Exactly. She was a bitch to people under her old screen names. She'll be back.. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Whatever. This is BS. I have seen some of the VERY women in this very post pick apart various "hated" members on a daily basis on here and no one ever says anything to them about their relentless bullying. I have even seen her do the same to other members.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:58 AM

It was just her turn on the karma train.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Whatever. This is BS. I have seen some of the VERY women in this very post pick apart various "hated" members on a daily basis on here and no one ever says anything to them about their relentless bullying. I have even seen her do the same to other members.

angie729
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:18 PM
What was her other sn?
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)