Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

THIS MOTHERF****R!!! KILL THE B***H! ******UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:32 AM
  • 93 Replies

Mobile Photo

IM SO SICK OF THIS SHIT! MY NIECE WAS KILLED IN 2011 BY MOTHERS BOYFRIEND (edgar algarin <--- hate this piece of shit!)!!! THAT MOTHERF****R GUILTY AS FUCK AND THEY HAVEN'T SENTENCED HIM YET! LAST COURT DAY WAS IN JUNE NOW HE HAAS ANOTHER ONE IN SEPTEMBER! WHY THE FU*K HASN'T HE BEING CHARGED YET TO LIFE OR DEATH I CummAN REALLY CARE LESS!! IF THEY LET HIM GO I WILL TAKE JUSTICE IN MY HANDS! ! My question is WHY THEY HAVEN'T CHARGED AFTER 2 LONG YEARS! !!!! WHY WHEN HE ADMITTED THAT AFTER BEATING HER FOR NOT EATING HER DINNER HE SENT HER TO BED AND SAT TO PLAY PLAYSTATION! SHE WAS IN PAIN for 4 days AND DIED SLOWLY!! PUT MY NIECE MOM IN THERE TOO FOR LEAVING HER AND BROTHER WITH SOMEONE SHE KNEW FOR A YEAR!!! AAAHHHHHH SIO PIST TYIS MORNING!! HERES A PIC OF THIS SCUM OF THE EARTH WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! Please don't trust anyone with your Kids specially if not there father/mother. Keep our Kids safe!!

**UPDATE!! UNBELIAVABLE!! still no judgement!!! Another court date in october!! HOW LONG TIL WE GET JUSTICE FOR MY PRINCESS!!!! Damn it!
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:33 AM
3 moms liked this

He should be taken out and shot...no point taking care of scum 

exhausted_ma
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Sorry mama. Sending hugs. Hopefully stuff will move along. Courts are so slow.
NiCo86
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:35 AM
you can't live in fear, but at least know the people you entrust around your children. it was not only his fault, it was definitely her mothers too for not seeking medical attention and kicking her boyfriend out for harming her child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:35 AM
2 moms liked this
I get that you're pissed, but easy on the caps. It's difficult to read.

The justice system is slow. Plain and simple. You'd THINK that admission of guilt would result in a quick sentencing but, sadly, that's not always the case.

I'm sorry for your loss.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Children most at risk are those whose mothers are single and looking......

zashalol
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:41 AM
She left on business trip. Left him alone with kids. Ugh I hate her!

Quoting NiCo86:

you can't live in fear, but at least know the people you entrust around your children. it was not only his fault, it was definitely her mothers too for not seeking medical attention and kicking her boyfriend out for harming her child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:44 AM
That is exactly why we worry about my ss when he visits his mom... :(

She moves guys in that she barely knows after dating them a few weeks. It honestly scares the hell out of Dh and I that something like this could happen...

I hope that asshole fries for doing such a terrible thing

Quoting Dzyre1115:

jb0520
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Disgusting!!! Im so sorry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:47 AM
This is so true, that's why we have to be very picky and sad to say even do background checks. who knew it would ever come to this? OP I'm very sorry for your tragic loss and hope that justice will be served for that poor little girl.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

zashalol
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:51 AM
That would be a dream come true

Quoting Anonymous:

He should be taken out and shot...no point taking care of scum 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)