Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WOULD YOU DATE A MAN WITH 3 KIDS?? ** His Situation **

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Yes or no why?

Options:

yes, why?

no, why?

depends, on what?

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 101

View Results

With three different women?
First girl. They were engaged but then she cheated on him while he took care of the baby when he found out he left with his child.
Second women. Was a one night stand she told him she takes BC but she lied and got pregnant on purpose. He said he'll be there for the baby but he doesn't love her and can't be with her.,
3 rd women he married and lived together, but her family never accepted him into the family and that tore them apart.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Replies (11-20):
Motherof3inNJ
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:28 AM

It may be hypocritical of me since when DF and I got together I had 3 kids, but no I wouldn't date a man with 3 kids. Too much drama. 

Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Not a snowball's chance in hell.

mommylove20
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Depends on his situation. Different baby mamas, is he responsible with his children, does he have his shit together. There would be many factors to consider.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Absolutely not. I am a stepmom who loves my dds real mom but there is no way I would want that amount of back and forth between 4 total households, thats 3 child supports to pay, plus support my own kids which would me I would be divorced soo that adds yet another household in the mix. Sooo no.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:29 AM

No....at this point in my life I would only date a man with no kids or grown ones.

Apr1l
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:29 AM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bleumonster
It would depend on the circumstances, whether he could afford to and was supporting them etc.o
malissaL
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:29 AM

No, but I married a man with 4 kids.

However they were all with one woman, his ex wife. he didn't make it a point to spread his DNA all over town. Besides, one ex is enough drama LOL..I couldn't imagine more than one ex to deal with!

Shy_Dia
Lol that's my ex's situation.

Sadly, I'm pretty sure some lady will fall for him. He'll give the usual lines, they keep me away from my kids, they are bitches, etc.
ZanderandBella
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:29 AM

If it had been one woman and he had been married, yes. But three different women, no.

Heather- Air Force Wife, Mom of two, Retired at age 25 thanks to It Works Global!
There are people that will tell you that you can't do it. They will even try to hold you back. However, it only means THEY can't do it. You can do anything you set your mind to and are willing to work hard to get.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN