Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WOULD YOU DATE A MAN WITH 3 KIDS?? ** His Situation **

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Yes or no why?

Options:

yes, why?

no, why?

depends, on what?

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 101

View Results

With three different women?
First girl. They were engaged but then she cheated on him while he took care of the baby when he found out he left with his child.
Second women. Was a one night stand she told him she takes BC but she lied and got pregnant on purpose. He said he'll be there for the baby but he doesn't love her and can't be with her.,
3 rd women he married and lived together, but her family never accepted him into the family and that tore them apart.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Replies (21-30):
IansMom0821
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Ummmmmm......No! For sooooo many reasons.
1. I have enough drama with 1ex, cant even imagine 3.
2. I would make an assumption he has major commitment issues.
3. To much drama lol
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:30 AM

No. If something were to happen to DH and I started dating again I would NOT date or marry a man that already has children. Just not willing to deal with that or put my kids through it. 

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Nope, I am married LOL

Seriously, when I was single I would not date a man with children. I was a stepmother once and I will never do it again. I did get very close to my step children. I remember them fondly. They had nothing to do with the failed marriage, and it ws painful to lose them. I still get curious about what has happened with them. I know that my former stepdaughter had a baby. I also know that my stepson bought a house. Small towns do let you know stuff like that. I will never open myself up to that pain again. It is very difficult to get that close to a child that is not yours and then lose them from your life. I am not strong enough to deal with that so I avoid it completely.

pregnant

alisheamonet33
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:31 AM

i have four so if he takes care of his children im fine  with it. i wouldnt want anyone to look down on me because of the number of kids i have

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:31 AM
I married a man with three kida but they were all by the same woman. I think one with so many women is a bit unstable.
katemckenzie
by Kate on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:32 AM
No way. We have enough issues with ONE other baby momma. No way I would deal with three. Clearly he doesn't know a damn thing about condoms or family values. He couldn't make it work THREE times? Shouldn't have had sex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:32 AM
My so has 3 kids by 2 mothers. He pays his cs and takes care of his kids. No drama from 1 mom at all and I keep my distance from the other so no bs there. I have my own 2. No problems here!
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Good lord NO!  I say I won't date a man with kids, but there are exceptions (for example, if I already know the kids and know they don't behave like wild animals).  But 3 kids?  No.  3 kids with 3 different women?  Fuck no.  That's a damn mess right there. 

M.I.A...P.O.W
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:32 AM

What this poster said.

Quoting Anonymous:

depends on the man and the situation.

Thank you TheGreatCthulhu for the siggy!!!!

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I wouldn't date a guy with one kid.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)