Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WOULD YOU DATE A MAN WITH 3 KIDS?? ** His Situation **

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Yes or no why?

Options:

yes, why?

no, why?

depends, on what?

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 101

View Results

With three different women?
First girl. They were engaged but then she cheated on him while he took care of the baby when he found out he left with his child.
Second women. Was a one night stand she told him she takes BC but she lied and got pregnant on purpose. He said he'll be there for the baby but he doesn't love her and can't be with her.,
3 rd women he married and lived together, but her family never accepted him into the family and that tore them apart.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Replies (31-40):
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:33 AM
I wouldn't date a guy with one child.
Mom-does-hair
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:34 AM
If he had them all with the same woman who he was married to, sure. Not 3 different women. He obviously is not good in relationships.
HippieMomma08
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Nope.

I would never be with a man that had children. That just opens you up to BM drama and blending of families with multiple children is just not something I am willing to put the work into.

EvaTheDiva2
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:34 AM
The guy I'm talkin to has ten. Lmfao
Francess33
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Yes. I'm dating a man with four kids from his first marriage. I'd be a hypocrite to say no seeing as how I have three of my own. I love how women here are "Hell no" yet they have kids.

*Edit* NOT with three different women. I noticed that after the fact! With one woman, yes
bonitalilmama
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:35 AM

No, not even with one kid

orliesmom
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Depends. Of course I am married right now but my hubby had 2 kids already when I met him and we are not preg with our third together and this is our last. HOWEVER is for some reason hubby and I are no longer together I wouldnt date a man that had 3 SMALL children or even teens. It would be too much for me. Being a Step mom already it would be difficult. If they were grown I would consider it

mfk3
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:37 AM
If I knew I wanted something serious and wanted a family then yes.

If I just wanted to mingle I would stay away from single dads
saraadria
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:37 AM

3 Baby mommas is a bit excessive.......ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Hell no. A man with three kids by one woman, maybe. A man that has three different mothers shows irresponsiblity and has a potential for a massive amount of drama with three different mamas to deal with and three different cs payments.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)