Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOULD YOU DATE A MAN WITH 3 KIDS?? ** His Situation **

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Yes or no why?

Options:

yes, why?

no, why?

depends, on what?

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 101

View Results

With three different women?
First girl. They were engaged but then she cheated on him while he took care of the baby when he found out he left with his child.
Second women. Was a one night stand she told him she takes BC but she lied and got pregnant on purpose. He said he'll be there for the baby but he doesn't love her and can't be with her.,
3 rd women he married and lived together, but her family never accepted him into the family and that tore them apart.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Replies (91-97):
Lauriemom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:56 PM

I don't even need to read this post, I would not date anyone with kids.

AustinRonMommy
by Nickhole on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:59 PM
I say no, but not because of his situation. I wouldn't because I have 3 kids. And 6 kids is too much for me. Lol
gwimmer
by Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I wonder why my 5yr old bio donor's current wife ever married him... I am baby mamma #2, his first 2 kids are with his ex wife. He left me 2 weeks after I told him we were expecting. My 5 yr old has a brother 6mo younger and that mamma #3 has another with him that is 3 and he left her to be with his new wifey who has a 3 yr old as well by him to make baby mamma #4. When I found out about the last 2 I told his grandmother that I didn't know if I should laugh at him or feel sorry for him. Even though he and I were talking about marriage. I know that I was just the rebound now... but man oh man... how many times does he have to rebound? Glad I only got 1 of his, and he doesn't even bother to play dad often. My DH has been there since my sons birth... well before because he conned me into dating him while I was pregnant. Said to me "just 1 date... then if you don't like me, you never have to see me again." I agreed and now we're married. My current DH had 4 kids when I met him... well 2 are bio kids, and the oldest 2 he adopted when he married thier mother.

tattedmommi
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Probably not

Quoting Anonymous:

First girl. They were engaged but then she cheated on him while he took care of the baby when he found out he left with his child.

Second women. Was a one night stand she told him she takes BC but she lied and got pregnant on purpose. He said he'll be there for the baby but he doesn't love her and can't be with her.,

3 rd women he married and lived together, but her family never accepted him into the family and that tore them apart.

Quoting tattedmommi:

Quoting Anonymous:

depends on the man and the situation.

Mcelly
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:42 PM
No. Too much drama...too much money on cs for him to be able to support another family.
Just NO.
fstysxofthebtt
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:42 PM

No.

Bubbie0809
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:53 PM

yes, I married one with 4 kids from 3 different women and we have been together for 18 years and married for 16 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured