Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My son is a drug addict

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this
My son just called begging me for help. He says he has a problem with pot. He sold everything he has and been stealing off me. He says he has been high almost everyday since 10th grade. I dont know what to do!!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Rehab... but on a good note at least its not meth or worse
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Woo hoo you win mother of the tear. What happened to make him resort to illegal drug use rather then be in reality? You haven't noticed he has been high in years? Seriously horrible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Get him help and take him to a rehab it's a good thing that he told you and confronting his problem not being in denial
soph324
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey now. You don't know that she sucks. My mom is and was a fantastic mother and I still managed to hide my drug problem as a teenager.

Quoting Anonymous:

Woo hoo you win mother of the tear. What happened to make him resort to illegal drug use rather then be in reality? You haven't noticed he has been high in years? Seriously horrible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:35 AM

howcould you not know he was high everyday in 10 11th and 12th?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:44 PM
You guys are all nasty people. He had good grades, was respectful, helped around the house. He works. He never even had a detention at school. Deep down i had suspicions but i wAs in denial. I need some one to talk to but didnt want anyone to know but seriously thanks for all of your freaking support.
Maxi_Maxi
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:45 PM
:( I hope you can find him some help. Maybe an in-patient therapy or rehab. I'm sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Weed? Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Hahaha! He sold everything over pot?!? I'm not buying it. Either troll or he's on more serious drugs.
gemikris82
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:46 PM

get him help.  and dont punish him. he came to you and admited it. so he wants to get clean. and thats a good thing. let him know you are disappointed but whats in teh past will stay in the past

Quoting Anonymous:

You guys are all nasty people. He had good grades, was respectful, helped around the house. He works. He never even had a detention at school. Deep down i had suspicions but i wAs in denial. I need some one to talk to but didnt want anyone to know but seriously thanks for all of your freaking support.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN