Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My neighbors (I've complained about them before) are pieces of shit.

A car pulled up in the parking lot, tinted windows, music blasting, bass pumping... it was annoying but whatever.
The neighbor bitch knocks on my door to tell me to tell my friends in the parking lot to knock it off & turn down their radio.
I told her dumb ass that I didn't know who they were. Shit, its an apartment complex, they could be here for anyone.
She said we were the only ones in this building who would have people like that come into the lot.
Well, we both waited to see who got out of the car. White people.
She put her head down and walked into her apartment.
Turns out, they were here for her daughter.

**edit**

I said "white people" because she assumed they'd be black. And not only was she wrong, they were there for her daughter!
If they were black, I'd say they were because regardless they weren't here for me. But the fact that she thought they'd be black and they weren't was hilarious.
It has nothing to do with who comes to visit me, not to do with racism on my end. If you took it that way, and you were offended, that wasn't my intention.
But to be rude to me for no reason is absurd. And it shows more about you than me..
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Replies (421-428):
Looking4Truth
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Good Grief get over yourself already!!  Enough is enough!!!

Quoting tammyhunt11:

Guaranteed if they were in fact black you would not have said "a car full of black people."

Quoting couture-mommy:

Since they've moved in, they have been saying racist things to me, my fiance, or loud enough that I can hear.
I try to stay out of their way as much as possible.
That's why I put race into it.
Because since we are a family of color, and the only ones in this building, she assumed that the car full of people were there for me.
Like I told another poster, if black people jumped out of the car, I would still find it hilarious because they were going to her house.
But the fact that they were white when she assumed theyd be black was the kicker.
That's all 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, thanks... After the backlash I was worried I made the wrong assumption. =\

Quoting couture-mommy:

Awww babes, you didn't offend me or get anything wrong.

Let's get to know each other :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I know nothing about OP except her profile pic is a black woman and she mentioned the vehicle occupants race so I thought that was a factor. Geeze is it really that big a deal? If I misunderstood or offended OP she can tell me, otherwise I'm not going to argue with you about it.

Quoting tammyhunt11:

There have been a lot of other things said about the OP on here also. Like I said, I do not know her but if she is really a stripper that means she keeps late hours.

Maybe the neighbor is assuming it was her based on her lifestyle and not her race.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well OP is black and mentioned the people who got out were white so obviously OP thought race was a factor

Quoting tammyhunt11:Why are you assuming that she thought the people who were playing the music were there for the OP because she is black?Quoting Anonymous:Lol that's perfect!

So just because they're blaring music they must be there to visit the black folks?

Did you tell her to tell her DDs friends to "knock it off & turn their radio down"?

I hope she felt stupid!

Looking4Truth
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Wow, you really are ugly aren't you!

Quoting Anonymous:

Simmer down, Captain Save-a-hoe.

Quoting Looking4Truth:

I'd love to see what YOU look like "anonymous," but oh! wait!  You're too afraid to come out from behind your hidey-hole, the anonymous button!  You are a rude, snarky, miserable human being who obviously doesn't even like herself.  People who insult others are only projecting, and BOY OH BOY do you ever project!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

So do you actually deal in couture? Your pictures look more like the Pretty Girl stores at the scary north end of Flatbush Avenue.

Quoting couture-mommy:

I'm a fashion stylist

Quoting Anonymous:

OP, where did your user name come from? What do you have to do with couture?

Looking4Truth
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 11:47 PM

I'm glad I make you laugh!  You need laughter to deal with the ugly cancer that lives inside you!

Quoting Anonymous:

Your passive aggressive insults are comical.

Quoting Looking4Truth:

No, you're wrong.  At least most of us aren't afraid to be accountable for what we say because we show our screen name.  You, however, can't even do that much.  YOU are definitely the one trying to be anonymous, and the only reason you would choose to do this is so that you don't have to be accountable for what you say.  How sad.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's the Internet: We're all anonymous.

Quoting Looking4Truth:

I'm so sorry, but the anonymous button is for cowards who don't want to be accountable for what they say!  I'm not trying to insult you at all......you are showing your true colors, and that alone should horrify you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Incorrect. As this is an anon-optional board, anonymous opinions are just as valid as any others. You're just trying insult me, which is fine- knock yourself out.

I never said I'm perfect. That's a red herring.

Quoting Looking4Truth:

And SO WHAT???  Unless you have the most perfect, spotless, stainless past without even one tiny mistake, you have NO RIGHT to judge another human being!  When was the last time you walked on water??  You said you pointed out facts, and I say who the heck cares?  You then said, "if the shoe fits," and whoa is that ever a perfect example of your arrogant judgment!!  I find it rather interesting that you seem to think it's ok for you to judge others, even though I'm positive that you are far from perfect yourself, and the most amazing thing about this is that you do it all in secret, using the anonymous button.  How convenient for you!!!  You can be as judgmental as you want, without anyone knowing who you are.  I'm sorry, but this is cowardly.  If you can't own what you say, than you shouldn't say it.....but since you say it anonymously, it makes what you say, worthless.  I'm very sorry for you.  I really am. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I listed facts.

Quoting Looking4Truth:

You've got to be the most judgmental human being I've ever known!  What is wrong with you anyway?  Anyone who thinks they are SO special that they have the right to judge another human being has a whole lot of darkness in their soul.  I'm actually starting to feel really sorry for you.  Wow!

Quoting Anonymous:

You live in an apartment
You're an ex stripper
You had a child out of wedlock
You were on PA

If the shoe fits...

Quoting couture-mommy:

Lmao.

Ok my dear.

Far from trashy. But labeling is a hell of a thing.

I could call you a crack whore... doesn't make it true

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know it was a race thing? Maybe she assumed they were visiting you because they were trashy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:01 AM
I'd be pissed she came to apartment rude like that. ...ugh, I hate rude c*nts.
Looking4Truth
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:02 AM

I feel so sorry for people like you.  You are just as snarky and hate-filled as every coward and racist is, but I'm sure you're actually proud of that.  Much is the pity...... 

Quoting RobinBright:

Ohhhmahhhhgaaaaahd thanks to this life-altering commentary, I've revamped my whole perspective on the world!

I'm sure all of the anons will change their erred ways just for you.

Thank heaven for Captain Save A Ho.

Quoting Looking4Truth:

I'd love to see what YOU look like "anonymous," but oh! wait!  You're too afraid to come out from behind your hidey-hole, the anonymous button!  You are a rude, snarky, miserable human being who obviously doesn't even like herself.  People who insult others are only projecting, and BOY OH BOY do you ever project!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

So do you actually deal in couture? Your pictures look more like the Pretty Girl stores at the scary north end of Flatbush Avenue.

Quoting couture-mommy:

I'm a fashion stylist

Quoting Anonymous:

RobinBright
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
You are like a living, breathing ray of sunshine. The positivity you emit is simply overwhelming.

Quoting Looking4Truth:

I feel so sorry for people like you.  You are just as snarky and hate-filled as every coward and racist is, but I'm sure you're actually proud of that.  Much is the pity...... 

Quoting RobinBright:

Ohhhmahhhhgaaaaahd thanks to this life-altering commentary, I've revamped my whole perspective on the world!

I'm sure all of the anons will change their erred ways just for you.

Thank heaven for Captain Save A Ho.

Quoting Looking4Truth:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting couture-mommy:

I'm a fashion stylist

Quoting Anonymous:

briellesmomma
by Velvet on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Lmao!!

Quoting couture-mommy:

Oh next time (and with her, there's always a next time) she'll get the curse out of her life.

Might need to get saved that next Sunday

Quoting briellesmomma:

I would have cussed her out.

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:49 AM

Hi everyone,

This post is now locked.

Please do not personally insult members or fight in the group.

If you have any questions about locked or deleted posts, or if you have a question about the group rules, please send a message to The Cafe Group Admin Team.

Thank you for being a member of this group!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured