Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i dont feel pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
And it bugs me. I have the occasional sore boobs, food aversion to my wonderful coffee. But nothing else. Maybe its because i miscarried last time, but it bugs me....
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the_dude
by abides on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:33 PM

how far along? have you carried to term before? with the dudes first, the dude didn't feel pregnant until there was movement. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Yep. My son. And i didn't know that i was pregnant till 2 months because i still bleed like a period. I don't remember if i had symptoms. With the miscarriage i had morning sickness so bad i had a hard time moving. Maybe that should be reassuring? I am 6 weeks 2 days. Also i haven't had an appointment yet. They told me i had to wait till 8 weeks. So 2 more weeks.

Quoting the_dude:

how far along? have you carried to term before? with the dudes first, the dude didn't feel pregnant until there was movement. 

Megan11587
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing, but I can understand your concern.  Hope everything works out okay!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Bump
Saydar
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I'm about 6 weeks pregnant and feel the same way. I don't think it's abnormal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:34 PM
I keep thinking maybe i am just one of the lucky ones. But dang i worry.

Quoting Megan11587:

I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing, but I can understand your concern.  Hope everything works out okay!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:36 PM
It really is nice to know i am not alone.

Quoting Saydar:

I'm about 6 weeks pregnant and feel the same way. I don't think it's abnormal.

Maxi_Maxi
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Just hang in there. When I first got pregnant with my current I didn't feel pregnant either. Then when my 8-week mark hit...I definitely felt it! I too had miscarried before and I swore every day that I was going to again until I hit 15 weeks. Now I'm at 23 and don't even think about it. I'm sorry for your loss and wish you the best!
KatieFlower
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Hi
Even with my third I didn't feel pregnant until around 3 or 4 months.
Hugs
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. This is really encouraging.

Quoting Maxi_Maxi:

Just hang in there. When I first got pregnant with my current I didn't feel pregnant either. Then when my 8-week mark hit...I definitely felt it! I too had miscarried before and I swore every day that I was going to again until I hit 15 weeks. Now I'm at 23 and don't even think about it. I'm sorry for your loss and wish you the best!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)