1. Keep you home and yard clean and people ready.
2. Cook healthy meals each day.
3. Get dressed and look nice each day.
4. Volunteer at the schools and local churches or something similar.
5. Do the shopping and budgeting.... he is busy enough.
6. Care for your kids correctly. He should help but it is your main job.
7. As a SAHM.... watch your language. You are teaching your children by doing....
8. Plan fun weekends and events for your kids and family...not just you, partying should be very minimal.
9. Support your DH and kids. Quit complaining.... you are lucky to be at home!
10. Be respectful and classy, you represent your family.
This is a short list of my opinions. Like it or not, I believe great families come from great morals and expectations. My DH and I are happy, love being together and our time with the kids. Seems many here don't have that. Maybe it is because things are took chaotic!