Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you know you're a mom when...

Posted by   + Show Post
You use your boob to hold the baby's bottle because your ear itches.
:-D

Add your own!
PSA - this is,meant to be fun/funny/cute, not a bf vs bottle feeding debate!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Replies (21-30):
tardistraveller
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:20 PM
2 moms liked this

When your completely alone and leave the house you can't shake the feeling that your forgetting something.

StarLight23
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

*points at you, laughing hysterically*  Yep that's me too. LOL

laughingI'm a Mom alright!

Quoting tarakay0417:

Before leaving the house you ask everyone, adults included, if they need to tinkle first.

huneebadger
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:27 PM

That does sound exciting!! My excitement is having a shower while my dh watches my dd, how sad!!!

Quoting Fordprefect:

When getting to go to target by yourself is exciting.

StarLight23
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Yup.. That's me too! Or when you're out with your husband alone and you still check the carseat/booster for your kid as you climb out of the car into a store or restaurant!

Quoting tardistraveller:

When your completely alone and leave the house you can't shake the feeling that your forgetting something.

Fordprefect
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I went to target yesterday with no kids and I was so excited that I forgot what I had even needed.

Quoting huneebadger:

That does sound exciting!! My excitement is having a shower while my dh watches my dd, how sad!!!

Quoting Fordprefect:

When getting to go to target by yourself is exciting.

StarLight23
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:29 PM

When having an entire apartment to yourself for 8 hours is something you look forward to  so you have some peace!

huneebadger
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I went to a bridal shower with my sister without my dd and had a short lived panic moment as I had forgot the diaper bag! I then kept calling my grandmothers wheelchair a highchair! My sister told me I need to get out more!

Quoting tardistraveller:

scoleman828
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:38 PM
What is this "completely alone" concept you speak of? Lol

Quoting tardistraveller:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:40 PM

youve done a poo poo diaper change and thrown it away and come back to see your child headed for this suspicious lil brown ball on the ground and dont even think twice about running and grabbing it with bare hands.. 

yeeeeeah.. that happened to me today :/

scoleman828
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Ewww! Lol
So far, the only poo incidents I've had have been giving my twins a bath when one decided to go in the tub. Gross but, could've been worse. My oldest is 7, twins are 2 and starting to potty train. Only one more (1 month old) and I'm done with diapers! Lol

Quoting Cbreland07:

youve done a poo poo diaper change and thrown it away and come back to see your child headed for this suspicious lil brown ball on the ground and dont even think twice about running and grabbing it with bare hands.. 

yeeeeeah.. that happened to me today :/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN