Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My son wears girls clothes to school

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

It's not exactly what you think. I have several pairs of Children's Place jeans that have survived two girls. A pair accidentally got mixed in with my son's clothes and he wore them. Since the girls have out grown them and I can't find any takers, I am letting my son use them. The only difference between his jeans and theirs is the color of the tag on the inside.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Saydar
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Why not? My toddler wore girl's jeans for a month before I realized that they were girl's jeans. Oops!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Quoting Saydar:

Why not? My toddler wore girl's jeans for a month before I realized that they were girl's jeans. Oops!

I know. And my son is just in preschool. I doubt any other four year olds will catch on and call him out on it.

RiotousDigits
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:36 PM

my daughters wear boys clothes to school.  boys jeans fit them better and boys have better graphic tshirts.

sprinkle99
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:37 PM
I bought my son a pair of Children's Place pants not realizing they were girls until I seen a heart on the tag. He still wore them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I did the same thing with Guess overalls. All of my children wore the same three pairs.

Saydar
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Honestly, the only reason that I noticed at all was because the legs were tighter than his other jeans.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Saydar:

I know. And my son is just in preschool. I doubt any other four year olds will catch on and call him out on it.

STVUstudent
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:39 PM

hey, my daughters have worn thier brother's underpants... they just get in the mood for Green Lantern or Batman instead of Monster High and Hello Kitty... I don't care, so long as they have SOMETHING covering their butts.

CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:40 PM
I always wanted boy jeans when I was little because they fit me better, but my mom wouldn't have it. :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Don't all children's place girls jeans have the heart on the pocket?
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:46 PM
My son wears his sisters hand me down wranglers. Although technically they are made for boys. So I guess really ny daughter is wearing boy clothes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)