Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I over reacting?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:44 PM
  • 2 Replies
My daughter will be two years old on September 17th she has an endoscopy on the 10th I was ready upset by that but I requested a one night stay for just incase ( last time she had an bronosocpy and endscopy we ended up taking her to the er at 3am because her airways started to swell..) well now today we tried to have a hearing test done and it didn't work so we have to have her sedated to do it.. Well the pa said since your going to be in the hospital two days after her endscopy they can sedate her again and do the hearing test.. My mouth dropped open and I said are you kidding me?! I felt instantly bad for being rude and apologized and explain her situation and now I have to call the hospital and both doctors and try to see if they can do both procedures under one sedation. :/ am I overreacting by making them do it all at once?
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MamaSwan001
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Bump
MamaSwan001
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:53 PM
They don't have an app available for that time and I don't even know the doctor doin the hearing test I am about to break down they have scheduled the app for nov.6.. I am sick to my stomach currently my daughter does not need to go through this
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)