Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Should this bother me?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
So about a month ago I posted on our local yardsale page that I had a ton of baby boy items to give away, i didnt want any money for them, i.figured it would help someone out. One lady that commented first got most of the things. What was left was my sons walker that was still in excellent condition, he maybe used it for about a month.

Today on a different yardsale group for our area I noticed she put the walker up for 15. I was kind of shocked, I'm not sure why. I honestly think it's tacky. Ugh why is this bothering me? Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Yeah don't let it bother you but that is kind of sad I think to sell something you got for free
Cantthinkofone3
by Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:02 PM
It would bother me too. I don't think that's right.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:07 PM
I'm sure I'll get over it, lol. She also put on where she's selling it that it came from a pet free home. Totally not the case here, I told both the ladies that picked the stuff up that we had a dog and cat. I want to say something but I don't want to be a bitch.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah don't let it bother you but that is kind of sad I think to sell something you got for free

saralizjr
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:10 PM

it shouldn't bother u mom, it's hers now, same thing happened to me when i sold my car for $1,600 and later saw it 4 sell on the internet for $3,000, lol...( not wroth that) i was mad but my hubby said, " it's not ur car anymore"

temage
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM
I wouldn't be mad, but I think it's extremely tacky.
mojogirl
by Gunnery Sgt Hartman on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:15 PM

it's hers to sell now

oh well

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I would be bothered to and probably say something like *Hey, nice to know the walker I GAVE you is being used to turn a profit* or something along those lines.

But I'm a bitch though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)