Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I spank my 2 year olds! So what!?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:02 PM
  • 284 Replies
6 moms liked this
Well, they are a little older than 2 and are exactly two months apart (one is my bf's daughter) both girls.

Before you start bashing me, I don't LIKE nor do I ENJOY spanking them. I can't stand the fact that I have to....and yes I have to....it's necessary. I know they are only 2 and "don't know any better" (I call bullshit) but when you repeatedly tell them to stop doing something or get out of something or don't do something and they either roll their eyes or smirk and do it anyways.....then yes I believe they are overdue for a spanking. Especially when nothing else works.

Bash away.
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:05 PM
3 moms liked this
I agree. I have 2 year old twins (turned 2 today actually). I have been doing this for a couple months. Ever since it was obvious that at times they would do something JUST to see if they could get away with it. I.e. "don't touch that" and they look right at you and do it anyway while grinning... Yeah. They get a snack on the butt or hand.
SJG1013
by SJG on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:06 PM
20 moms liked this
You don't have to, you choose to. .
_OcToBeRbAbY_
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:08 PM
2 moms liked this
Mine know what a bare bottom ass spanking is, diapers provide too much cushion and in turn they think I'm playing and laugh. The sting of it shows them I mean business.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree. I have 2 year old twins (turned 2 today actually). I have been doing this for a couple months. Ever since it was obvious that at times they would do something JUST to see if they could get away with it. I.e. "don't touch that" and they look right at you and do it anyway while grinning... Yeah. They get a snack on the butt or hand.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:09 PM
7 moms liked this

Yes, beat them into goodness.  Way to go.

_OcToBeRbAbY_
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:10 PM
6 moms liked this
No, I find it necessary not to raise two spoiled, bratty, whiny girls.

Quoting SJG1013:

You don't have to, you choose to. .

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:11 PM
3 moms liked this

My two years old is very stubborn, she has been since before she turned two, you bet your butt she knows what it means when I tell her, "do it again your gettin a spanking". I rarely have to spank her anymore, the warning is usually enough to get her to stop.

_OcToBeRbAbY_
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:11 PM
4 moms liked this
I don't beat them, spanking and beating are two completely different things.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, beat them into goodness.  Way to go.

shortycmlb
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

This. I haven't had to spank them in MONTHS. The warning is good enough, considering time outs/other punishments all happen prior to the warning so if I have to get to that point they know I mean business

Quoting kmorales7690:

My two years old is very stubborn, she has been since before she turned two, you bet your butt she knows what it means when I tell her, "do it again your gettin a spanking". I rarely have to spank her anymore, the warning is usually enough to get her to stop.

MomOf3AngelBabe
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM
6 moms liked this

The key to a CORRECTIVE spanking is not doing it when you're mad. Thats all Im saying. Im not playing innocent. ;) My kids got spankings when they were little for serious things...like trying to pull the plug off the outlets, trying to run in a parking lot, etc. There is a WORLD of difference between spanking and beating....sadly, some people dont realize that so youll get bashed by some here. :(

_OcToBeRbAbY_
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!! Mine are starting to comprehend a little.

Quoting kmorales7690:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)