Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

According to CM I don't love my children.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 104 Replies
2 moms liked this

I must not love my kids because I FF them.  Let me explain why not...

1st baby I was told that I could not because of the medicine I was on was a class D and therefore not good for baby.

2nd baby I was on different med which was safe but he was in the NIcU for a while and we never got the latching thing down and so I pumped and supplemented for 3 months till my milk went away.

3rd baby my milk never came in which was ok anyway because she would not latch.  I tried everything and had all the nurses and lactation consultants help but even they said it was not going to work.

So I am an evil person who does not love my children.  I didn't try hard enough. I wasn't educated enough. I should have bought other women's milk and fed it to my babies.  

But you know I don't really care anymore.  I used to feel guilty and hang my head in shame and scurry around the formula aisle waiting until no one was looking to go grab a canister because I was ashamed of myself.  

No more.  I hold my head up high buying formula because at least I am feeding my children.  I love my children more than myself.  How dare any one of you say otherwise. 

Who is with me!?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM
4 moms liked this

Umm according to CM every mom accept the OP(in whichever case) is a horrible mother who doesn't deserve kids. Don't let them bother you.  And don't offer up excuses and explanations. You are raising your kids the best way you see fit and thats all that matters. Fuck everyone else.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM
2 moms liked this
I wouldn't give 2 shits what strangers think. Certainly wouldn't bother to make a post about either.
EvaTheDiva2
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:14 PM
3 moms liked this
I stopped reading after the beginning line. You don't have to explain yourself to any body let alone dumb ass judgemental bitches on here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:14 PM

I've been told that on here for having a c-section. One woman went as far as to say that it's better a woman and her baby die rather than anyone have a cesarean. People suck lol, just let it roll off your back :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Just wanted to make a point.  A lot of moms are ashamed because of the BF nazis.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldn't give 2 shits what strangers think. Certainly wouldn't bother to make a post about either.

fairyjester
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:15 PM
I guess you should have just let them die like babies did who did not nurse well before the development of formula
crumpy_gat
by No. on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Ditto

Quoting EvaTheDiva2:

I stopped reading after the beginning line. You don't have to explain yourself to any body let alone dumb ass judgemental bitches on here.

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:15 PM

It's really sad when a womans only value comes from what she does or does not do with her breasts. SMH, are we back in the stone ages?

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:16 PM
3 moms liked this

You don't have anything to feel bad about and you certainly don't have to justify yourself to the BF snobs in here. I FF'd all 3 of mine, and guess what happened? *GASP*, they all grew up healthy, normal, no adverse allergies, no PTSD, no mommy issues, not hating me, and are now all 3 productive, adult members of society, who I have great relationships with, and as I said, nothing catastrophic happened as a result of me not BF'ing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)