Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To the moms with lots of kids. Edit!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Not a rude post! Just curious! How many do you have? Multiples or single births? Do you have a vehicle big enough for all of them? Do they all have their own rooms? Isn't is stressful?

Edit: I'm curious to know what age y'all started having these babies :)
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:07 PM
4 moms liked this

I am pregnant with my 4th.  A lot of people seem to think that is a crazy huge amount of kids.  I disagree. The nurse at my first prenatal checkup totally freaked out and acted like she was going to pass out because 4 is sooooo many.  She just couldn't believe it. lol

bcoll
by Brandi on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this

The house was built with 5 but the basement has since been finished into a two bedroom in law apartment. We use it at this point as a playroom/excercise room and the other is a game room for the bigger kids. The laundry room and another kitchen and bathroom are also down there.

Quoting TexasGirl90:

How many bedrooms do you have?

Quoting bcoll:

Soon to be 8, two sets of twins, yes. No, but they could (aside from the little ones)No more stressful than having one or two. You adjust to your own reality.

TexasGirl90
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh ok so there's plenty of room!

Quoting bcoll:

The house was built with 5 but the basement has since been finished into a two bedroom in law apartment. We use it at this point as a playroom/excercise room and the other is a game room for the bigger kids. The laundry room and another kitchen and bathroom are also down there.

Quoting TexasGirl90:

Quoting bcoll:

Soon to be 8, two sets of twins, yes. No, but they could (aside from the little ones)No more stressful than having one or two. You adjust to your own reality.

Blooming_Lotus
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I have four living (lost one between MDD and YDD). They were all singletons. We have a van and seats 7 (so we could fit one more child in back if we have another one but I think we are done). My 3 girls share a room and my son is still in our room. He will have his own room when he moves to his big boy bed. It's no more stressful than it was with two kids imo.
bcoll
by Brandi on Aug. 28, 2013 at 10:44 PM
2 moms liked this

We think so, looking to upgrade on my car though :)

Quoting TexasGirl90:

Oh ok so there's plenty of room!

Quoting bcoll:

Quoting TexasGirl90:

Quoting bcoll:

ChunkyMonkey25
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I have 4. Single births. Big enough vehicle. The two oldest share the entire down stairs the two youngest have their own rooms. Yes it is stressful sometimes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
We are soon to have 4. Right now the Boys share a room. It matters the sex of this baby to how rooms will go. We plan on getting a bigger place so the oldest has his own. He has adhd and mood disorder so sometimes just needs his own place to calm down. We have a van the 2 youngest in the middle oldest in back. It hasn't been too bad the youngest 2 are 13 months apart and the youngest will be 15 months when this baby is born so ask how adjustments are still then lol
TexasGirl90
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Singletons lol

Quoting Blooming_Lotus:

I have four living (lost one between MDD and YDD). They were all singletons. We have a van and seats 7 (so we could fit one more child in back if we have another one but I think we are done). My 3 girls share a room and my son is still in our room. He will have his own room when he moves to his big boy bed. It's no more stressful than it was with two kids imo.

TexasGirl90
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Did you want them so close or was it more like 6 weeks without sex and we went crazy?? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

We are soon to have 4. Right now the Boys share a room. It matters the sex of this baby to how rooms will go. We plan on getting a bigger place so the oldest has his own. He has adhd and mood disorder so sometimes just needs his own place to calm down. We have a van the 2 youngest in the middle oldest in back. It hasn't been too bad the youngest 2 are 13 months apart and the youngest will be 15 months when this baby is born so ask how adjustments are still then lol

jojo_star
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:22 PM
4 moms liked this
Four and one on the way, all singletons, and not all biologically ours (one each from my husband and me, and then a niece and nephew, and our first together on the way). All ours though :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)