Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is one bigger than the other???

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My left boob is way bigger than my right! It sucks :( I bought new bras today & tried them on when I got home & it's so noticeable! They need to make bras with each cup being a different size, seriously!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Replies (201-210):
SueMNanaMama
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:38 PM

My left is painfully larger with hard scar tissue from a breast reduction.  I should have sued that surgeon, he screwed things up so badly!

SteffM0501
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:19 PM

My right breast is huge compared to my left breast. Since I started breastfeeding, I've only been able to nurse from the right side so the difference is BEYOND noticeable. 

mellie9
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:21 PM
It's actually really common.
aparis84
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:29 PM

mine is noticeable now too. my right size is at lease a cup size bigger now that i'm nursing

Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:39 AM

My left was two whole cup sizes bigger than the right. My son nursed more on that side than the other for three years. I thought that they would stay that way, but after 8 months of being weaned, you can hardly tell now. My cousin has different sizes NOT related to BF. I don't know what she does.

Goddesswillow
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:42 PM

i notice a difference with my boobs to, sometimes its noticable sometimes its not. I dont think anyone has boobs that are the same size but not all are noticeable

Mrs.Vallo
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:44 PM

There is a slight difference Nothing that is Noticeable however.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:45 PM
My best friend is d in one and a dd in the other
Anonymous
by Anonymous 43 on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Lol. Just put a chicken cutlet in the smaller one.
Apgsteenmommy
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:20 PM

yes... i hate it! i think its from bf, he likes one more then the other or bc i like sleeping on one side more!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)