Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is one bigger than the other???

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My left boob is way bigger than my right! It sucks :( I bought new bras today & tried them on when I got home & it's so noticeable! They need to make bras with each cup being a different size, seriously!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Replies (21-30):
mom22boys333
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:26 PM

I had this problem until I bf'd....It evened them out.....before I would stuff one side so the other would fit and they'd look even

CjEmmemommy
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:27 PM

My right is a bit smaller, I feel like its a lot but they both fill a 36DD well. If I fluff the one side and not the other you can't tell in my cleavage. My neighbor swears hers are very uneven but I haven't noticed, probably just feels more noticeable to the person!

Goth_mom13
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:28 PM

i learned long ago the magic of the straps lol my right boobs is much bigger then my left and no one really notices because i have my straps a certain way.....i can also make them look even in a bikini

emmypaige
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Not noticeably so, but I like one better than the other. lol Get a bra to fit your larger breast that has removable padding then just leave the pad in on the right.
ghostcat90
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Lane Bryant used to have these fabulous bras that had air pocket inserts for lift that you could take out if you didn't want lift.  One of the ladies there had the same problem as you and I and she advised me to remove just the air pocket on the big boob side.  it was AWESOME...and then they quit making those bras.  I'm sure someone else does though!

lovemusic24
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:25 AM

do you still have breastmilk?

nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:37 AM
I do but only because in bf'ing and my right over produces. I can keep it in check for the most part except sometimes I get lazy and feed on my right side all night and its huge for the next two days lol
tiniowien
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:46 AM

My left is smaller 

Blue_Spiral
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:50 AM

My areolas are different sizes, but not the breasts themselves. It wasn't really noticeable until I got pregnant and the nipples got really dark.

Now you can't tell anymore, except that I know it when I didn't even realize before haha

KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes! Like bra's that connect in the back and the front, so you can mix & match sizes and designs! (I want credit when this becomes a top seller! Lol. )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN