Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tomorrow is the last day on earth!

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:06 AM
  • 67 Replies

Not really. well, maybe. BUT let's say that it is, what would you do on your last day on earth? Me, I would sit my children down and tell them how I envisioned their future, and make mad crazy sex with dh, and then dance in front of Jason Momoa buck naked :0

by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:09 AM
6 moms liked this

I'd like to say that I'd do wonderful, magnificent things with my children and loved ones, but to be honest, I'd probably be in a fetal position crying.  

.Milfshake.
by SoNastySoRude on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:09 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:11 AM
2 moms liked this
I would be with my dd's. I don't mind the world ending but I wouldn't want them to be alone when it happens.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd tell the kids that we were doing a sleepover in my room and we'd all just have fun. I wouldn't tell them.
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:13 AM
4 moms liked this

I would smoke the fattest blunt ever. 

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I would lay in bed and hold my babies, watch all their favorite shows and just let them know how much they are loved.
SageAdvice
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I have no clue. . . Probably go about my normal life and refuse to believe it.  After all if one refuses to accept it . . . it's not so, right?  LMAO

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:18 AM
3 moms liked this
Be a wittness to the rest of the world, so they can go to Heaven with me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:22 AM
8 moms liked this

Set something big one fire. Most definitely set something on fire. Steal a cop car. Rob some drug dealers. Shoot out some church windows while drinking tequila. Run stolen cop car into Wal-Mart. Steal a semi from behind Wal-Mart. Drive said truck to nearest prison. Load up truck with molesters and promise freedom and twinkies. Drive truck off bridge into a canyon or something. Make youtube video of truck on fire and any survivors. Find a wild animal and ride into nearest city with lil wayne. Slap that ho. Steal and drink his syrup. If I dont die from that I'll steal his wallet and make it rain on some strippers. And if you're around strippers you gotta do a line of coke off their ass. Set strip club on fire because I'm about that life. Die. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:22 AM

damn Im disappointed I was gonna celebrate

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN