Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I leave the house twice a month

Posted by   + Show Post

am I alone in this?

What about other sahm's?

by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Replies (11-20):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:28 AM

I'm a SAHM and I  leave everyday at  least once and twice or more when school starts, lol

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:29 AM
I go somewhere almost every day. I would say at least 5 days out of 7 on average.
12345abcde54321
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:29 AM

work, errands, visits with family or friends, outings as a family. that about sums it up. i'm constantly running. i like it that way.

Quoting i_am_no_1:

What do you do?

Not being mean, just wondering.

Quoting 12345abcde54321:

i leave every day at least once. many days i'm gone all day. twice a month.. i'd lose my fucking mind, i really would.

i_am_no_1
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:30 AM

I just don't know why I would.  I do go for walks around our neighborhood with my son and dh some days.

Quoting JakobLukasMom:

It is harder to get out when the kids are small, but even then I got out 4-5 days a week if only for a walk.

zeenah
by Zarah on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:30 AM
3 moms liked this

She doesn't just wanna be in the yard. Unless there's other children. We go on "explorations"

Quoting i_am_no_1:

We have a playground in the backyard, so he gets plenty of outside time.

Quoting zeenah:

I leave every day. Dd would kill me lol. She literally wakes up saying outside outside. Lol

Pink.Frosting
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:30 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm very close to that.  Sometimes I'll leave a few more times if I'm going to church services but for the most part, I do the shopping after dh gets paid.  I try to do as much as I can in one trip so I don't have to go back out on different days.  Leaving every day - that would drive me insane.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:31 AM
This may change as I'm not actually a sahm yet. However during my stints of not working she to whatever, I try my best to stay home. I only leave of necessary and I don't enjoy it. I hate taking dd to school and picking her up. So I'll have to still leave twice a day for that.
i_am_no_1
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:31 AM

I get that. We have no family and I am a sahm.

Quoting 12345abcde54321:

work, errands, visits with family or friends, outings as a family. that about sums it up. i'm constantly running. i like it that way.

Quoting i_am_no_1:

What do you do?

Not being mean, just wondering.

Quoting 12345abcde54321:

i leave every day at least once. many days i'm gone all day. twice a month.. i'd lose my fucking mind, i really would.

mom2hailey08
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I leave at least 4-5 days a week. I can not stand staying at home all the time. Drives me crazy!! Why do you only leave 2 times a month and not more?
i_am_no_1
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:32 AM

awww, that's sweet!

My ds actually dislikes other children.

Quoting zeenah:

She doesn't just wanna be in the yard. Unless there's other children. We go on "explorations"

Quoting i_am_no_1:

We have a playground in the backyard, so he gets plenty of outside time.

Quoting zeenah:

I leave every day. Dd would kill me lol. She literally wakes up saying outside outside. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)