Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I leave the house twice a month

Posted by   + Show Post

am I alone in this?

What about other sahm's?

by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Replies (21-30):
happymama96
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:33 AM

I take at least one walk a day around the block with DD.

i_am_no_1
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Than you! I thought I was the only one!

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

I'm very close to that.  Sometimes I'll leave a few more times if I'm going to church services but for the most part, I do the shopping after dh gets paid.  I try to do as much as I can in one trip so I don't have to go back out on different days.  Leaving every day - that would drive me insane.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:34 AM
I leave the house every day to take dd to school.
But i actually go out and do something twice a week, on the weekends. grocery shop/errands, and than just a fun family day doing something outside the house.
i_am_no_1
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:34 AM

I just don't have any need to.

Quoting mom2hailey08:

I leave at least 4-5 days a week. I can not stand staying at home all the time. Drives me crazy!! Why do you only leave 2 times a month and not more?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:34 AM
I would but my dh makes me leave plus I have 3 kids in school. I jave to take them and pick them up
Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:34 AM
I leave my house daily during school year but only go to town (25mi away) twice a month umless another appointment comes up, but during the summer I can go 2wks without leaving the house though I try not to do that cause ill go crazy with 3 kids
Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:34 AM

I leave every day, more often when the kids were still at home and not driving.  I'm a sahm (or stay at home wife now I guess).

I go to the gym, do the shopping, the banking (if needed in person), take the cars in for service, take in and pick up dry cleaning, really whatever needs to be done.  When the kids were younger it was several trips a day to dance (3 girls that danced competitively), girl scouts (I ran all 3 troops, plus was part of adult leadership).

I also meet friends for lunch, get my nails and hair done (hair every 6 weeks, nails every 2 weeks).

Honestly, I'm rarely home.

Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:35 AM
I get out a few times a week! I have exercise classes, DS has football. DH&I date nights.
i_am_no_1
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:35 AM
my dh takes my son to school the 2 days a week he goes.
Quoting Anonymous:

I would but my dh makes me leave plus I have 3 kids in school. I jave to take them and pick them up

thetrollcat
by Meow on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)