Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I leave the house twice a month

Posted by   + Show Post

am I alone in this?

What about other sahm's?

by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Replies (751-760):
luvmyjunebug_07
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:06 PM

that sounds about like me, pretty much go somewhere like shopping mostly. most of the time we stay inside out yard looks like crap all the time. the playground down the street is crap she can't do anything there. i don't have a license so it's kinda if my bf feels like it sometimes or not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 66 on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:14 AM

I work on Sundays and Mondays each week. However, I am a SAHM for the other days. Because my  six year old is in speech therapy, we only go out once a week for that. Otherwise, I doubt we would get out very often. We have one tank of gas that has to last the whole month so we limit driving to the bare necesseties. We have an acre of land with plenty of running room and the kids love playing in the garden and in the sunroom. We homeschool. When t-ball is in season, we're out more often. On the days that my daughter has therapy, that is also when we get to the library, go grocery shopping, etc. We live outside of town so gas is precious and trips are planned accordingly. I find that if I go out more frequently, I spend more money than I need to. Staying home really does save money! :) lol

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:18 AM
When I was I left daily. I would go crazy. Why don't you leave more then that?
cory.baxley
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 5:20 PM
I would love to leave the house less often than I do. Im out of the house for a couple hours atleast almost everyday and I absolutely hate it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 67 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:04 AM

I get out a couple times a week.  It saves me a lot of money so I can stay home

nicolelemmimg
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:05 AM

To leave the house just twice in month doesnt sounds healthy for my opinion. 

gordon3
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 5:03 PM

I didn't say its a big deal. Just asking... 

Quoting i_am_no_1:

I can't shop and we have no family. Plus I don't want to. I really didn't think this was that big a deal.

Quoting gordon3:

How do u only leave 2 times a month? Jw... I am at stay at home mom of 2/ daycare for 1 other child. When it's nice out we go for walks or shopping cuz I go nuts sitting at home. When I'm not watching the other child I go to my parents or friends house with the kids, or shopping... And weekends we r always busy going somewhere! 

tracee2510
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 1:58 PM

I am a SAHM. I have 3 kids. I barely get to leave the house. It's not that I don't want to it's just that I don't have any family or friends here and since we lost our car in an acciedent it's a lot harder to get out and do things. Even to go shopping is an ordeal!! I have to either take the bus or walk and the stores or not close at all. I even have to take our stroller when I go shopping so I don't have to carry all the bags.

.PilesOfLaundry
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 2:01 PM

this

Quoting Sassy762:

I'm a SAHM and I  leave everyday at  least once and twice or more when school starts, lol

MrsApple
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 2:02 PM

No,I usually am out of the house 5-6 days a week.Before my daughter was school aged,we were out of the house every day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)