Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sometimes 1 little word is all it takes...............

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

and that word is LAWYER!

I am on county assisstance right now. We just moved, and needed a little help. 

DH cant work due to his disabilities(please dont ask cuz if i tell then that kinda ruins being anon you know)

So the county is helping us out. I told them i only want it a few months, just to get on our feet. 

I am working full time. 

So I get a letter from CS. I called them and arranged a meeting. 

They explained that they need to go after my ds's bio dad for CS since they are helping us financially. 

Ok i can understand why. 

I filed a good cause claim. Gave them his arrest record

They denied it. 

I filed it because he was mentally and emotionally abusive to me after i got pregnant. I found out about child abuse/inj neglect charges, and dui, and check fraud charges after we seperated and he started denying my son. 

After i left him i was informed that he was in prison on an old charge i never knew about. Child abuse/inj neglect

:/

against his son -__-   a son i never knew about. 

He was a very good liar and manipulator. 

So after they denied my claim, i called a lawyer. 

He gave me advise and told me contact through email or regular mail from now on. Leave a paper trail with them so they cant claim anything. 

So i called them up, got their email address. i emailed them his conviction, which is public knowledge. 

I also informed them i have contacted a Lawyer and will continue to do so until this matter is settled. 

I got an email the next day telling me my good cause claim has been approved! they will review it in a year!

I called the Lawyer and told him and he was happy for me and he told me that if i ever need advise or any problems occur to call him. 

ugh just needed to get this out!

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2013 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)