Since it is obvious that you intend to keep doing everything but having sex with my husband I have a few things Id like to talk to you about.
Given that you and he feel the need to talk and text constantly I was wondering if you could ask him a few things.
1. Why does he insist on texting with you while laying/cuddling with me?
2. Why does he think that he can flaunt his love of you in my face, but become violently angry when I call him on it?
3. He has said a thousand times over he would be a good husband if I would change and be a good wife. Could you please ask him how he wants me to change? I honestly thought I was doing a decent job, but obviously not.
4. He says I don't deserve to be a mother, yet expects me to raise my stepchildren FOR him the 50% of the time they aren't with their mother. Why am I good enough for them, but not to have my own child?
5. Ask him how many other women he has besides you. Currently it is 3 others, you, and he spent the last 3 days trolling Talkcity and Craigslist looking for more. You're not special!
6. Ask him why, if I really am that much of a piece if shit, that he doesn't divorce me for better?
7. Ask him why he claims to be a God loving and God fearing man, but continues his affairs.
8. Ask him how he'll support you. Working part time? Ha! He hasn't paid a bill in 5 years!
He refuses to discuss ANY of this with me, so I'm flying blind trying to figure it out. I figure since he "loves" you so much, maybe he'll share with you.
There is so much more if live to know the answers to, and I just wish you were a decent enough human being to try to help me. I know you think you're entitled to my husband, but at the end of the day he is married to me, and that means you need to back the heck off! Just because you think you are better and deserve more. Guess what? I have never cheated on anyone, and would never do what you are with a married man! So I am better than you!
Why haven't I left him if he's so horrible you ask? Because I am a decent person who made a commitment to two kids as well as their father. No matter how much of a cheating bastard their father is, I don't want to punish them for it.
So I'm stuck.
And you're left with a choice--- explain to me why you and my husband think I deserve this, or I will ask YOUR rich husband why I deserve it, and he can leave your gold digging ass to fend for herself, or even better... To support MY husband and your combined 5 kids, because he's far too lazy to do it, that's for damn sure!
Ps. I'm not nearly as stupid as you and my husband think I am.