Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can you be Christian and support gay rights? *poll added*

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Can you be Christian and support Gay rights?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 864

View Results

Just answer yes or no. No explanations. No bullying or bashing please.

My answer is yes!

If you vote please bump.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

save the date

by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Replies (791-798):
Trisi
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Yes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:18 PM

How do you figure?

Quoting kaylamom2004:

Another pick and choose bible believer.

Quoting harehelper:

I already am. I haven't voted against gay marriage or protested it, or whatever. But when the subject comes up, I am not going to lie about it to make people feel better. Also, my beliefs are not what is at issue here. This is about what God says is sin, I just go with what He says.

Quoting kaylamom2004:

YOUR belief that they are damned isn't necessarily the truth. So you do your thing and let others live their own lives.

Quoting harehelper:

A TRUE Christian loves people enough not to encourage them to do things that will lead to their eternal death. You don't have to be judgmental to recognize sin.

Quoting kaylamom2004:

Yes but only if you're TRULY Christian and not a bible-thumping-judgmental-prick

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:19 PM

God has already judged it. He says it is a sin. Christians didn't decide that, God did.

Quoting CraftyMomo84:

Doesn't it say in the Bible that it is up to God to judge?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:21 PM

I don't think anyone thinks God wrote the Bible. We all know man wrote it, but it was inspired by God.

Quoting JoaWilson:

Does someone have proof that god ''wrote'' the bible and not humans? Are there pictures?

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Yes. You would think Christians more than anyone would know it's not their place to judge and that God loves everyone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 4, 2013 at 3:16 PM
These posts always make me dislike someone I didn't before.
TitaniumBiscuit
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 3:17 PM

BUMP

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 4, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I am a Christian and I support Gay rights. I know what the Bible says about gay lifestyle but that doesn't mean I think they should not have rights. I truly believe they should have all the rights legally anyone else has. I'm sure every person (Gay or not) that cares what Christians think already knows what the Bible says. Beyond that, what they do is between them and God. Just the same as what I do is between me and God. I'm not going to judge them and deny them rights because they sin differently than I do. We all sin and we all must face God with our own sins. So long answer short yes I'm a Christian and I would fight for Gay Rights

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)