Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

court? really?!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies
Ok so long story short, I went to the mall with my son, my friend, and her daughter.
We were leaving Macys, when someone recognized me. She asked me, ”are you ______'s wife?” I said ”ummm yeah” and she said ”I'm so and so's sister, ive seen pix of u” (a girl who used to start shit with me, but weve became Cordul) I said ” k” and started to walk away..

Fastforward later yesterday night time, I go into my Facebook mesgs and I decide to click on ”other mesgs” and I find a letter from this same person (didnt see the date on it till later ”2011”) so I mesg her (very polite) and say ”why did u approach me in the mall did u need something, I have no idea really who you are so dont know why u spoke to me, etc, etc

She in response lashed back freaking out on me for mesging her, so I said oh well I was just wondering, no need to be hostile, ________(husband) said that you approached him over a year ago so we just wanted to see if everything was cool.
Then she was like ”blah blah blah” more ”blah, blah blah” (me stop mesging at this point) she says ”im going to the court house to file harassment charges on you”
I answered ”ok” (and never.sent another mesg) she sent two more ”im gonna tell my family ur husband is lying about the last time I spoke to him” and ”I hope he leaves you” will she be able to get a court order against me?????!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 29, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Bump
Anonymous
bump
MissMia22
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Probably not but you may be able to get one on her since she continues to send you not so nice messages
Anonymous
Bump
JustBreath2013
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Sounds insane.... really just crazy
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 29, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Thanks, I'm freaking out.
I didn't say anything mean, no cursing, no threats , nothing.
My husband isnt aware I still talk to the lady I ran intos, sister, were.not friends just the occasional talk (he HATES her) so it will not go over well if I get served with court papers!

Quoting MissMia22:

Probably not but you may be able to get one on her since she continues to send you not so nice messages

EvaTheDiva2
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 8:17 AM
No. Shes just another one of psycos who think they can use court as a toy.
Aslen
by Ruby Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 8:18 AM
3 moms liked this

So, she introduced herself to you at the mall, basically just said hi, and you felt the need to message her "Did you need something"?

You came across as a total cunt OP, and I'd go off on you too

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2013 at 8:18 AM

No. Don't give her another thought. The courts are not going to get involved with this crazy shit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 29, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Shes nuts she could've just said ”I saw you looked firmilar and mesged u two years ago, and then saw u at the mall, please do not contact me again”

Quoting JustBreath2013:

Sounds insane.... really just crazy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured