Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How to deal with a SEXLESS husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
Backstory met hubby and got pregnant 2 months after dating him. That was 5 years ago. After I was 4 months pregnant he stopped touching me and having sex with me. I became a stay at home mom and have been. He takes good care of us works very hard long stressful days and usually when he's off he sleeps most of the day. He's a very loving father and loves his little boy.

Since I was 4 months pregnant he stopped touching me until 2 yrs later- seriously no joke! I found naked girl pictures on his phone and got used to the fact that he was masturbating in the shower or after I went to bed. Literally every night I woke up and I would find the bathroom door closed and the light on so I knew he was in there.

I'm a very pretty girl and I've dated millionaires and I know if I were to divorce him I could easily go back to one of them. We will kiss hi bye etc. but I can't recall the last time he has French kissed me. We have sex a few times a month and he's only ever gone down on me like 5 times ever. It really hurts my feelings. I always love affection kisses hugs snuggles. But he's just not like that. I just don't know anymore :( I just want to be wanted soo badly. And I think he knows I'm available whenever he wants
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 29, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 29, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Bump
Bee86lpn
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Have you asked him about it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Maybe try getting lingerie and dressing up for him? Try to find out what he masterbates too and work that into sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Girl I know exactly how u feel, if u figure out a solution do post it good luck
momto3B
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Long past time to have a heart to heart with your husband and then get the two of you two a therapist. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2013 at 2:33 PM

My dh and I are different ages and I haven't had sex in over 10 years. It's awful. When I was married before my dh had a problem with sex after seeing the baby being born. But he got over it. . Maybe you should talk to him and see if there's something you can do together to put the spark back. It's not fun being in a sexless, no affection marriage, I know!

SyllabaryBisque
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 2:34 PM

He's your husband. Talk to him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

You sound a little conceited "I've dated Millionaires and could get anyone"...that could be a huge turn off

viv212
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 2:36 PM
My friend's husband is like this except they have sex like once every 6 months and it's only missionary. She struggles all the time because of it. He's not gay and it's not that he's not attracted to her... He is just weird about sex. Sorry.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)