Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You found WHAT in the bathtub? *pic* Don't open if easily freaked out

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:27 AM
  • 25 Replies

A scorpion! I live in nw Louisiana and I didn't know we even had them around here. We've lived here 4 years and this is the first time I've seen one. I grew up in the country on a farm and I'm used to snakes, spiders, and all types of wildlife and nothing has ever freaked me out, but this is a bit much.
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
southern.momof2
by Pirate on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Bump!
PaganKitty67
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:34 AM

That would freak me out too.

Mammacra
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Yikes!
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:35 AM
1 mom liked this

In the tub...YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!  Get out of here with that. Time to burn down your house!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Looks like the one my dh found in the bathroom sink the other day, only it was dead. Not sure what killed it. :-/

I've been bitten by a smaller one, kinda sucked hurt like heck, no fun. I kinda understand being freaked out by seeing them, I don't like'em either, lol

So what did ya do with him when you found him ?

malissaL
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:37 AM
2 moms liked this

THAT would have met an untimely death by shampoo bottle

southern.momof2
by Pirate on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Yep, DH found it yesterday morning. We haven't had any significant rain in months. Everything is coming in trying to find water.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

In the tub...YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!  Get out of here with that. Time to burn down your house!!

PoisonEyeV
by _ on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:38 AM

Well shit, give it a dish of water and then send it on it's way!!

Quoting southern.momof2:

Yep, DH found it yesterday morning. We haven't had any significant rain in months. Everything is coming in trying to find water.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

kzuehlk
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Time to burn the house down
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
southern.momof2
by Pirate on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:40 AM
DH found him and put him in a jar to show the kids. My DD is weird (I say that in a loving way) and likes to play with bugs. He wanted to show her this one and explain that it's dangerous and not to play with it if she sees one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Looks like the one my dh found in the bathroom sink the other day, only it was dead. Not sure what killed it. :-/

I've been bitten by a smaller one, kinda sucked hurt like heck, no fun. I kinda understand being freaked out by seeing them, I don't like'em either, lol

So what did ya do with him when you found him ?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured