Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The "one up" game. Come play with me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies
I'm super board and want to play a game.

You know the type. You're telling a story, and then, all of a sudden...BAM! Their story is better and more interesting than yours...or at least THEY think so.

The way I see it, we can do this two ways, I'll tell a story, then you one up me, or you tell a story and I'll try to one up you.

It could end up being completely stupid or completely awesome, but most assuredly completely pointless.

I'll go first.

When I was like five I think, one of my brothers, two of my sisters, and I were outside playing on our swing set. We were just messing around when my younger sister who was three maybe, started screaming that she'd been shot. We thought she was just being stupid until we looked at the side of her head, near her temple, and saw that it was swollen larger than a baseball. My other brother had been in the front yard shooting his b b gun at a tree when the b b rickashade (sp?) off the tree and into her. My mom and one of my older sisters, who many years later told me she had been tripping on acid, her too the hospital. She was fine, the bullet bounced off her skull and out the same hole it went in.

Just for some clarification. I have two brothers and six sisters. I'm number seven of nine. We lived in a rural area on 24 acres of land. My dad is an anesthesiologist and was barely ever home. My mom was useless. We were never supervised, and even though my brother was told to not play with his gun while others were outside, there was no one to enforce the rule and for some strange reason the gun was just out all willy nilly. Honestly, I don't know how we all made it out of our childhood.

Ok...your turn!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Bump!
Maxi_Maxi
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:42 AM
All those things happened to me and then I found a case with $1,000,000. The end!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:43 AM
3 moms liked this

When I was 26, I didn't want to read someone's else's long story, but I wanted to win, so turned myself into a unicorn and shit glitter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Ok, so I know that this isn't drama, but it could be! You can call me a liar or whatever. Really, it's a true story. I'm just bored and have nothing better to do. It could be fun!
the_dude
by abides on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:44 AM

i shat gillter and rainbows. 

kris1stbaby
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I dated a guy in high school that was playing Russian rullet with a BB gun and shot himself in the chin. He never went to the dr for it and for all I know, it's still there.

Yea he was a winner...

Quoting Anonymous:

You know the type. You're telling a story, and then, all of a sudden...BAM! Their story is better and more interesting than yours...or at least THEY think so.

The way I see it, we can do this two ways, I'll tell a story, then you one up me, or you tell a story and I'll try to one up you.

It could end up being completely stupid or completely awesome, but most assuredly completely pointless.

I'll go first.

When I was like five I think, one of my brothers, two of my sisters, and I were outside playing on our swing set. We were just messing around when my younger sister who was three maybe, started screaming that she'd been shot. We thought she was just being stupid until we looked at the side of her head, near her temple, and saw that it was swollen larger than a baseball. My other brother had been in the front yard shooting his b b gun at a tree when the b b rickashade (sp?) off the tree and into her. My mom and one of my older sisters, who many years later told me she had been tripping on acid, her too the hospital. She was fine, the bullet bounced off her skull and out the same hole it went in.

Just for some clarification. I have two brothers and six sisters. I'm number seven of nine. We lived in a rural area on 24 acres of land. My dad is an anesthesiologist and was barely ever home. My mom was useless. We were never supervised, and even though my brother was told to not play with his gun while others were outside, there was no one to enforce the rule and for some strange reason the gun was just out all willy nilly. Honestly, I don't know how we all made it out of our childhood.

Ok...your turn!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Dude. I'm jelly

Quoting Maxi_Maxi:

All those things happened to me and then I found a case with $1,000,000. The end!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:45 AM

don't steal what I did dude!

Quoting the_dude:

i shat gillter and rainbows. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Ouch! How old was he when he did that?

Quoting kris1stbaby:

I dated a guy in high school that was playing Russian rullet with a BB gun and shot himself in the chin. He never went to the dr for it and for all I know, it's still there.

Yea he was a winner...

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll go first.

Ok...your turn!

i_am_no_1
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:45 AM

That's awesome

Quoting kris1stbaby:

Yea he was a winner...

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll go first.

Ok...your turn!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)