Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You got them ALL? Has your SO ever done anything like this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm 20 weeks pregnant with baby number 2.

I'm fairly certain that dh is worried about making me cry. I'm
Over emotional, I've cried over some stupid stuff. And I think it makes him feel bad. Last time I cried it was because we weren't agreeing on baby names. I bawled for an hour -.- I'm high risk and on bed rest. And I think that makes him feel even worse.

I'm pretty sure he's trying to do everything in his power to keep me from crying.

Last night he went to get pull ups for dd. I asked him to get me a pack of m&ms because I had been wanting some.

An hour later he comes back and hands me:

A pack of regular m&ms
A pack of mini m&ms
A pack of peanut m&ms
A pack of peanut butter m&ms
A pack of pretzel m&ms.
And an m&m candy bar (I didn't even know such a thing existed!)

I asked why and he said "I didn't know which kind you would want...and my phone wasn't working in the store to call.. So I got one of each."

Lol.,

I sent him to get some ginger ale while he was out last week and he bright back three kinds because he said he wasn't sure which one was the best one.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Johariz
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:59 AM
That's sweet, and yes, my dh has done stuff like that before.
SyllabaryBisque
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

That's absolutely adorable!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:01 PM
I laughed about the ginger ale. I hate it but it calms my belly, and I was just like "honey there isn't a best kind. I didn't mean for you to carry three 2-litres."

Quoting Johariz:

That's sweet, and yes, my dh has done stuff like that before.

RayneofTerror
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I have always been really clear about wot I want when the hubs runs to the store. But he also knows I would be happy with anything he brought back because he was doing me a kindness by making the store run :) sounds like your hubs is being sweet and is wanting you to be comfortable even though he knows you can't be. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM
I didn't even think to specify a type of m&ms. I just said "m&ms." And would've been happy with whatever.

Quoting RayneofTerror:

I have always been really clear about wot I want when the hubs runs to the store. But he also knows I would be happy with anything he brought back because he was doing me a kindness by making the store run :) sounds like your hubs is being sweet and is wanting you to be comfortable even though he knows you can't be. :)

RayneofTerror
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:06 PM

He loves you and wants you to be happy in anyway he can make you happy. I think it's sweet :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't even think to specify a type of m&ms. I just said "m&ms." And would've been happy with whatever.

Quoting RayneofTerror:

----------------------------------------------------------

i'm experiencing Deja Moo: The feeling that i've heard this bullplop before. 

Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:08 PM
What about raspberry m&Ms? Coconut m&ms? Strawberry peanutbutter m&ms?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoanahLee
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:09 PM

That is really sweet and thoughtful. :) 

orliesmom
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Awe yes. Hubby does stuff like that all the time. But by now he mostly knows what I want. If I say get me a snack its either seeds or hot cheetos and a pickle. If I say a candy bar he knows what my fave is and will get that. YOur hubbs sounds sweet.

our.love.story
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:12 PM

That's so sweet!!! I love when they're sweet like that! :) Mine has pretty much memorized what kinds of things I like but one time I just said "chocolate" and he came home with 2 bags full of different kinds of chocolate. Lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)