Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what a damn brat!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 179 Replies

i went over to my brother and sil's house today and i took my dog with me so he could play with theirs,well my nephew has had this balloon for 3 weeks,one of those aluminum balloons(idk what they are) and it had lightning McQueen on it,well the ac in my brothers house kept pushing the balloon around and it kept bumping into my dog.my dog got fed up with it and popped it,my nephew freaked the fuck out and started doing one of those no breathing cries.......oh my god my sil hugged him and said "we'll get you a new one at the fair ok?" and he cried for 5 minutes.......i cant believe my brother is raising such a brat

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:04 PM
3 moms liked this
Aw...... well I would offer to replace it sincetMy dog busted it. It's not like the kid was pushing it in his face. .....
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:05 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting iamcafemom83:

Aw...... well I would offer to replace it sincetMy dog busted it. It's not like the kid was pushing it in his face. .....

its a balloon and had tape covering holes.....it needed to go anyway

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:07 PM
8 moms liked this

Umm, he's a kid and it upset him. I fail to see how that makes him a brat. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:07 PM
7 moms liked this
He's a child. What kind of reaction did you expect?? He isn't a brat. obviously the balloon meant allot to him. Do you have kids? If not- Its hard to understand why a child would act that way. And if I was your sil-I'd be pissed at your uncontrolled dog.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:10 PM
He was probably attached to it. Imagine if somebody smashed the window of your car--that is the equivalent to a little kid. Imagine how upset you would be, and now imagine you are a little kid with very little control over your emotions.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Umm, he's a kid and it upset him. I fail to see how that makes him a brat. 

its a damn balloon,sil should have just said "youve had it for 3 weeks its time for it to go bye bye" instead she let him throw a tantrum and cry like a brat because it popped and then told him she'd get him a new one at the fair

Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:11 PM
How old is the kid
Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:12 PM
How old is the kid
tammyhunt11
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:12 PM

If he is 12 then I see no reason he is a brat. Something of his, something he obviously liked, got ruined. Glass houses, anyone?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Quoting Diva-Mami:

How old is the kid

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)