Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

that lady who posted about another chemical attack in syria was right!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
She said another attack happened, but hadn't hit the news, yet. Everyone gave her so much hell over it, accusing her of fearmongering and lying.

Well guess what? A napalm bomb was dropped on a freaking school there. It's all over the news, NOW, with videos and pictures.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Replies (11-20):
gemikris82
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:48 PM
I just heard. 9 died or something like that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I wouldn't put it past the US to do that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ooookie doookie

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean, the US just had it's cohorts drop a chemical attack on Syria to give the push and justifaction it so desperately wants to invade the country.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Can you prove otherwise? Because I don't think this is an uncommon thought right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ooookie doookie

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean, the US just had it's cohorts drop a chemical attack on Syria to give the push and justifaction it so desperately wants to invade the country.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Which part of it? China, Russia and Iran are on Assad's side. US, britain, france, australia, canada, saudi arabia, israel and Al Qaeda support the rebel regime. Although britain and canada will not back us in military action right now because parliament voted against it.

Quoting msalice_21:

What countries are part of this?

scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Feel better?

Quoting Anonymous:

msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:53 PM
I will be brutally honest here. I know nothing about this stuff. I dont watch the news or look it up online. Frankly because it scares the shit out of me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Which part of it? China, Russia and Iran are on Assad's side. US, britain, france, australia, canada, saudi arabia, israel and Al Qaeda support the rebel regime. Although britain and canada will not back us in military action right now because parliament voted against it.

Quoting msalice_21:

What countries are part of this?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:53 PM

I will when you all get your heads out of your asses. 

Quoting scarletmeshell:

Feel better?

Quoting Anonymous:

Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:53 PM
3 moms liked this

I wondered why there was no tin foil at the grocery store yesterday when I went shopping... 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Yes, because it is so hard to believe that our government would actually kill a few people in order to further their cause. We've been a country of corruption since the Great Depression. Read a book.

Quoting Cmgmqmmom:

I wondered why there was no tin foil at the grocery store yesterday when I went shopping... 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Do you honestly think we are the only country out there with intelligence actively working on and investigating this situation?the US would be caught in a heartbeat if they were the ones who dropped that bomb. Every major country in the world has their eyes on syria right now, and their intel keeping close watch on everyone else's military actions

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you prove otherwise? Because I don't think this is an uncommon thought right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ooookie doookie

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)