Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

that lady who posted about another chemical attack in syria was right!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
She said another attack happened, but hadn't hit the news, yet. Everyone gave her so much hell over it, accusing her of fearmongering and lying.

Well guess what? A napalm bomb was dropped on a freaking school there. It's all over the news, NOW, with videos and pictures.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Highly doubtful. Do you really think we're incapable of covering our tracks?

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you honestly think we are the only country out there with intelligence actively working on and investigating this situation?the US would be caught in a heartbeat if they were the ones who dropped that bomb. Every major country in the world has their eyes on syria right now, and their intel keeping close watch on everyone else's military actions

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you prove otherwise? Because I don't think this is an uncommon thought right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ooookie doookie

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean, the US just had it's cohorts drop a chemical attack on Syria to give the push and justifaction it so desperately wants to invade the country.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Do you honestly not think every country involved in this isn't tracking every move our military is making? I highly doubt we could have done this without being detected by another country's intelligence.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, because it is so hard to believe that our government would actually kill a few people in order to further their cause. We've been a country of corruption since the Great Depression. Read a book.

Quoting Cmgmqmmom:

I wondered why there was no tin foil at the grocery store yesterday when I went shopping... 

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean, the US just had it's cohorts drop a chemical attack on Syria to give the push and justifaction it so desperately wants to invade the country.

kimmykat222
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:59 PM
I wish I wouldn't have look at the videos... It is so freaking sad and scary...

Quoting msalice_21:

I will be brutally honest here. I know nothing about this stuff. I dont watch the news or look it up online. Frankly because it scares the shit out of me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Which part of it? China, Russia and Iran are on Assad's side. US, britain, france, australia, canada, saudi arabia, israel and Al Qaeda support the rebel regime. Although britain and canada will not back us in military action right now because parliament voted against it.

Quoting msalice_21:

What countries are part of this?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:00 PM
When every move our military makes is being closely watched by countries with the same capabilities we have? Yes, I think we're incapable at the moment.

Quoting Anonymous:

Highly doubtful. Do you really think we're incapable of covering our tracks?

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you honestly think we are the only country out there with intelligence actively working on and investigating this situation?the US would be caught in a heartbeat if they were the ones who dropped that bomb. Every major country in the world has their eyes on syria right now, and their intel keeping close watch on everyone else's military actions

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you prove otherwise? Because I don't think this is an uncommon thought right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ooookie doookie

Quoting Anonymous:

Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:01 PM

No, you fucking moron! Syria is attacking it's OWN PEOPLE again with chemical weapons! Please do not say shit like this.  Perhaps you do not like the US government, perhaps you are a Syrian symathizer, but either way do your freaking homework before saying inflammatory stuff against the US like this.  You knew damn well before you posted that it was not the US or you wouldn't have gone anon to make this post.

The US will NOT make a strike against them until we have our allies on board, along with the UN's blessing.  To say something like this is borderline treasonous because it is stated to turn the public against the US and it is not true.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Yes, you're the only person on CM who has any concept of American History...how could I have not known?  

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, because it is so hard to believe that our government would actually kill a few people in order to further their cause. We've been a country of corruption since the Great Depression. Read a book.

Quoting Cmgmqmmom:

I wondered why there was no tin foil at the grocery store yesterday when I went shopping... 

Quoting Anonymous:

scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:03 PM
That's all you have? What you don't have is any proof. Loosen the tin foil.
Quoting Anonymous:

I will when you all get your heads out of your asses. 

Quoting scarletmeshell:

Feel better?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Why can't our country just worry about it's own damn problems. All of these countries hate us because we are always sticking our nose in other peoples business.

MCA23
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Yeah I was really, really against taking any action.  Until I just watched some news coverage, and took in some of the footage of innocent people convulsing on the pavement.  Yep, sure sucks to have to be Team America: World Police... but I also don't want to live in a world where we allow that to happen and do nothing about it.  It's horrific.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)