Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

that lady who posted about another chemical attack in syria was right!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
She said another attack happened, but hadn't hit the news, yet. Everyone gave her so much hell over it, accusing her of fearmongering and lying.

Well guess what? A napalm bomb was dropped on a freaking school there. It's all over the news, NOW, with videos and pictures.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:05 PM

WHere are you getting the info? I just turned on CNN and I'm not seeing anything 

Quoting Anonymous:

She said another attack happened, but hadn't hit the news, yet. Everyone gave her so much hell over it, accusing her of fearmongering and lying.

Well guess what? A napalm bomb was dropped on a freaking school there. It's all over the news, NOW, with videos and pictures.

Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:05 PM

In this circumstance, yes....I do think that other countries would be happy to jump all over us to prove we did it. There are other countries that have the capability to discover it, and the UN would be all over it as well. There are plenty of smart people in the world, not just the U.S. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Highly doubtful. Do you really think we're incapable of covering our tracks?

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you honestly think we are the only country out there with intelligence actively working on and investigating this situation?the US would be caught in a heartbeat if they were the ones who dropped that bomb. Every major country in the world has their eyes on syria right now, and their intel keeping close watch on everyone else's military actions

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you prove otherwise? Because I don't think this is an uncommon thought right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ooookie doookie

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean, the US just had it's cohorts drop a chemical attack on Syria to give the push and justifaction it so desperately wants to invade the country.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:06 PM

How do you know? Are you privvy to some information that the rest of us aren't?

Quoting Melissa_4:

No, you fucking moron! Syria is attacking it's OWN PEOPLE again with chemical weapons! Please do not say shit like this.  Perhaps you do not like the US government, perhaps you are a Syrian symathizer, but either way do your freaking homework before saying inflammatory stuff against the US like this.  You knew damn well before you posted that it was not the US or you wouldn't have gone anon to make this post.

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean, the US just had it's cohorts drop a chemical attack on Syria to give the push and justifaction it so desperately wants to invade the country.

msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:08 PM
That's why I haven't. I will literally shut here and think about it and obsess over it. Im worried for my kids

Quoting kimmykat222:

I wish I wouldn't have look at the videos... It is so freaking sad and scary...

Quoting msalice_21:

I will be brutally honest here. I know nothing about this stuff. I dont watch the news or look it up online. Frankly because it scares the shit out of me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Which part of it? China, Russia and Iran are on Assad's side. US, britain, france, australia, canada, saudi arabia, israel and Al Qaeda support the rebel regime. Although britain and canada will not back us in military action right now because parliament voted against it.

Quoting msalice_21:

What countries are part of this?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:10 PM
I could care less as i dont even live there
kolbiesmommy
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:11 PM
You should be scared that you're not paying attention to what's going on in your country. While I know it is not directly affecting the US, our moronic president and government is making our country a part of it. You should be paying attention. This has all the potential of creating WWIII

Quoting msalice_21:

I will be brutally honest here. I know nothing about this stuff. I dont watch the news or look it up online. Frankly because it scares the shit out of me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Which part of it? China, Russia and Iran are on Assad's side. US, britain, france, australia, canada, saudi arabia, israel and Al Qaeda support the rebel regime. Although britain and canada will not back us in military action right now because parliament voted against it.

Quoting msalice_21:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimmykat222
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Yup and that's pretty much what I have been doing since seeing :(

Quoting msalice_21:

That's why I haven't. I will literally shut here and think about it and obsess over it. Im worried for my kids

Quoting kimmykat222:

I wish I wouldn't have look at the videos... It is so freaking sad and scary...

Quoting msalice_21:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting msalice_21:

EvaTheDiva2
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Couldn't *

Quoting Anonymous:

I could care less as i dont even live there
Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Reuters, CNN, AP, and other reliable news sources.  Not everyone gets their news from The Onion or other politically angled "news sources."

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know? Are you privvy to some information that the rest of us aren't?

Quoting Melissa_4:

No, you fucking moron! Syria is attacking it's OWN PEOPLE again with chemical weapons! Please do not say shit like this.  Perhaps you do not like the US government, perhaps you are a Syrian symathizer, but either way do your freaking homework before saying inflammatory stuff against the US like this.  You knew damn well before you posted that it was not the US or you wouldn't have gone anon to make this post.

Quoting Anonymous:

JanineDeer
by Janine on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Islam is a boil on the face of the planet and I wish we could wipe it off the face of it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN