Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

that lady who posted about another chemical attack in syria was right!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
She said another attack happened, but hadn't hit the news, yet. Everyone gave her so much hell over it, accusing her of fearmongering and lying.

Well guess what? A napalm bomb was dropped on a freaking school there. It's all over the news, NOW, with videos and pictures.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2406694/Syria-Incendiary-bomb-attack-school-napalm-like-substance.html

Quoting Anonymous:

She said another attack happened, but hadn't hit the news, yet. Everyone gave her so much hell over it, accusing her of fearmongering and lying.

Well guess what? A napalm bomb was dropped on a freaking school there. It's all over the news, NOW, with videos and pictures.

fairyjester
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

here i think you need more...

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean, the US just had it's cohorts drop a chemical attack on Syria to give the push and justifaction it so desperately wants to invade the country.

Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM

This is EXACTLY what I am afraid of!

Quoting kolbiesmommy:

You should be scared that you're not paying attention to what's going on in your country. While I know it is not directly affecting the US, our moronic president and government is making our country a part of it. You should be paying attention. This has all the potential of creating WWIII

Quoting msalice_21:

I will be brutally honest here. I know nothing about this stuff. I dont watch the news or look it up online. Frankly because it scares the shit out of me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Which part of it? China, Russia and Iran are on Assad's side. US, britain, france, australia, canada, saudi arabia, israel and Al Qaeda support the rebel regime. Although britain and canada will not back us in military action right now because parliament voted against it.

Quoting msalice_21:

What countries are part of this?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM

lol. The Onion is satire (fake) and all those sources you listed are "angled." Thanks for the laugh.

Quoting Melissa_4:

Reuters, CNN, AP, and other reliable news sources.  Not everyone gets their news from The Onion or other politically angled "news sources."

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know? Are you privvy to some information that the rest of us aren't?

Quoting Melissa_4:

No, you fucking moron! Syria is attacking it's OWN PEOPLE again with chemical weapons! Please do not say shit like this.  Perhaps you do not like the US government, perhaps you are a Syrian symathizer, but either way do your freaking homework before saying inflammatory stuff against the US like this.  You knew damn well before you posted that it was not the US or you wouldn't have gone anon to make this post.

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean, the US just had it's cohorts drop a chemical attack on Syria to give the push and justifaction it so desperately wants to invade the country.

idunno1234
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Sure....because it would be in the US's interest, at this time with us already stretched thin, trillions spent on Iraq/Afghanistan and elsewhere around the globe, American sentiment heaviliy against spending more money, more lives of our sons and daughters, fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters as well as more countless innocents to embroil ourselves in yet another unwinnable quagmire.

Yeah, makes sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this
No lady. I spelled it right.

Quoting EvaTheDiva2:

Couldn't *

Quoting Anonymous:

I could care less as i dont even live there

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Y'all do realize we already have troops there right? They have been there.
kolbiesmommy
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:17 PM
I'm sure she isn't but *IF* you are a US citizen then you should not be making comments about your country like that unless *YOU* are privy to info like that. This has the potential of creating WWIII and if we as a country do not look unified then we look weak to others in which case an attack on us could occur.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know? Are you privvy to some information that the rest of us aren't?

Quoting Melissa_4:

No, you fucking moron! Syria is attacking it's OWN PEOPLE again with chemical weapons! Please do not say shit like this.  Perhaps you do not like the US government, perhaps you are a Syrian symathizer, but either way do your freaking homework before saying inflammatory stuff against the US like this.  You knew damn well before you posted that it was not the US or you wouldn't have gone anon to make this post.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:17 PM

That's horrible. Those poor kids... I just read on one website that 10 kids died and there was footage of people coming out with their clothes burned off their bodies and just... Ugh. I hate that this is happening. How people can do that to other innocent people is beyond me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Napalm bombs are not a chemical attack.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)