Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

that lady who posted about another chemical attack in syria was right!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
She said another attack happened, but hadn't hit the news, yet. Everyone gave her so much hell over it, accusing her of fearmongering and lying.

Well guess what? A napalm bomb was dropped on a freaking school there. It's all over the news, NOW, with videos and pictures.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Replies (81-89):
JackieGirl007
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Have you ever done any research on the US government? I doubt it. Brainwashing is real, look it up.

Quoting fairyjester:

To your comment did not feel anything else was necessary

Quoting JackieGirl007:

Typical. No facts or logic based argument, just tin foil.

Quoting fairyjester:

Quoting JackieGirl007:

Not the first time, or the last time. The US government is pure evil.

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean, the US just had it's cohorts drop a chemical attack on Syria to give the push and justifaction it so desperately wants to invade the country.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:09 PM
No. My country sucks anyways

Quoting Anonymous:

But you'll care when they or their allies start bombing your country, correct?

Quoting Anonymous:

I frankly don't care. Go quote someone else. Syria is not our country. Feeling sad for those people is a pathetic thing to do

Quoting fairyjester:

well that depends,  your statement says you could care less.  which means you obviously care some about it.

now if you don't care at all then eva is right in saying you Couldn't care less

Quoting Anonymous:

No lady. I spelled it right.

Quoting EvaTheDiva2:

Couldn't *

Quoting Anonymous:

I could care less as i dont even live there

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 6:47 PM
which country to you live in? Im sure you'll care if your area is bombed...if not...then you're really something else and I have no words for you lol
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I frankly don't care. Go quote someone else. Syria is not our country. Feeling sad for those people is a pathetic thing to do

Quoting fairyjester:

well that depends,  your statement says you could care less.  which means you obviously care some about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting EvaTheDiva2:

Couldn't *

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Hmmmm....that question could go to both replies....

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know? Are you privvy to some information that the rest of us aren't?

Quoting Melissa_4:

No, you fucking moron! Syria is attacking it's OWN PEOPLE again with chemical weapons! Please do not say shit like this.  Perhaps you do not like the US government, perhaps you are a Syrian symathizer, but either way do your freaking homework before saying inflammatory stuff against the US like this.  You knew damn well before you posted that it was not the US or you wouldn't have gone anon to make this post.

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean, the US just had it's cohorts drop a chemical attack on Syria to give the push and justifaction it so desperately wants to invade the country.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:04 PM
*facepalm*

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Yep.

Quoting Anonymous:

For any American to think that they know what is actually going on, based on what they watch on the news or their opinion, is soooo wrong.

Our troops don't even know what is going on the majority of the time. Why would we? Why would the news? We only know what they want us to know, when they want us too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:12 PM
U.s.a

Quoting Anonymous:

which country to you live in? Im sure you'll care if your area is bombed...if not...then you're really something else and I have no words for you lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting fairyjester:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting EvaTheDiva2:

Couldn't *

Quoting Anonymous:

Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:27 AM
According to the UN's report, 1,429 civilians have died from chemical weapons over there. 426 were children. The regime was instructed to use full chemical suits while prepping and carrying out these attacks. Many of these people died in schools, in their homes, in their neighborhoods, and even in their beds. Infants, babies, toddlers, school children, mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, entire families wiped out by their own government. We had nothing to do with it, and I can guarantee you Obama is treading very carefully here. The last thing anyone wants is to get involved over there, but as a "superpower" in the UN, we kind of have to send some kind of message over there. It's a shitty position to be in.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN