Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Girl, stop complaining, you knew when you married him...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
That he had a child from a previous relationship and that he had to pay child support. The amount hasn't went up in 5 years. No, it didn't go down just because you decided to have two children either. I am sorry you make more than him, I know $500 seems like a lot for one kid, and I know that you don't really care for the mom. But this isn't anything that is new. This was the situation when you said "I do" so why is it such a problem now??? Oh, because she is married to a great guy and gets to stay at home and you don't??? Or because you wanted a girl and had boys?? Or because now you make more than him??? Whatever the reason is, I can't hear one more complaint about it!!! Do you have friends that constantly complain about a situation they created??? What do you do???
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:12 PM

I don't understand it when the step-mom complains about child support either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I usually give them a dollar in quarters and tell them to call someone who cares! My mom has a friend who married a total LOSER! We all knew their marriage would end up in a disaster!! Did she listen to anyone before she married him that they didn't think she should rush into marrying him? (They knew each other for one year, but only saw each other face-to-face 3 times in that one year! It was basically a long-distance telephone relationship!) She is very unhappy, they just filed for bankruptcy and her life sucks! Its hard to have much sympathy for someone who refuses to leave her poor excuse of a husband!! She says that we are all given different trials in our lives and that her husband is her 'trial' and she just has to learn to deal with him. smh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:05 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:06 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous

BUMP!

Anonymous

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN