Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My daughter's teacher is in an interracial relationship..disgusting..huh?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 104 Replies

My friends seem to think so. Our daughters are all three in the same activities, so as they became friends, so did we. On meet the teacher day I noticed a picture of a little Asian girl on her desk..I assumed it was her daughter, and considering her last name, I figured was her biological daughter. Today I went out to lunch with my friends and she was brought up, because one of the other daughters has her has a teacher too, the mother with the daughter that doesn't have her said "Oh, I saw her with her daughter the other day! Is she adopted?" I shook my head and said "Considering her last name, I don't think so." my other friend said "No, her husband is actually Korean." then she kind of rolled her eyes, and that just brought a shit load of crap about how weird it was for a white woman to be married to an Asian man, and how they don't think humans should "mix race" I just kept my mouth shut the whole time, I'm ashamed that I was out in public with them though.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ProudMommaBear
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Well she would hate me, my daughter came from a biracial relationship. I'm no longer with him though.
mama3p
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:28 PM
6 moms liked this

are there reall people who still believe that crap? smh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Wow..I probably wouldn't hang out with them any more if they're that judgmental. If they love each other, that's all that matters.

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:30 PM
3 moms liked this

Well, marrying a Korean man did not do any good for Kate Gossiline. lol  Just kidding.

SaraBethKY
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Three of my fellow teacher friends have dated or are married to men of different races. 

RiotousDigits
2 moms liked this

well, one less friend to send a Christmas card to, IMHO.

sweetnsassymami
1 mom liked this
I would not have kept my mouth shut. Then again they wouldn't be having lunch with my mixed ass lol
MomToDarienne
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Wow..Biracial relationships aren't disgusting, the fact that some people still think like this is.

kimwilson16
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Wow that is really sad. I have been with my Husband for 14 years and he is Black. I am white. Together we have three sons 11,9,5 and a beautiful daughter who is 3. We could not be happier!

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Sounds like my family...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN